RE:Working from Home

My challenge is to stay naked on the weeks I work from home. I live in a townhouse style appartment with 3 levels so this should be fun. My patio and balcony face toward a wooded area that nobody goes to so sometimes I will step out there naked and enjoy the cool breeze. I know it is illegal but I'd like to be brave enough to go out my front door naked and walk down to the mail boxes. They are not too far to walk to but far enough to get caught.

This post was edited

. So at home I've also gotten rid of all non-essential clothing (as usual!) I'm going to see how many 24/7s I can do!By "got rid of" does that mean you have thrown the non-essential clothing away, or just stopped wearing it?I wouldn't mind if I tossed them out, as far as my in-home life goes, but in this case I've just tossed them off! - To be made essential only for rare trips out of the home during the shutdown.You are at an age when you are close to retirement.Are you planning to toss out some or even most of your clothing when you do?I really keep very minimalist right now as it is. I have an annual "did I wear it this year" or "is it too old, worn, or out of date" (which, I suppose, could also be asked about me!!!) and I get rid of those items, except for certain formal wear which I (unhappily) have to wear on rare occasion. But retirement is not on the horizon. I own a business which I am dedicated too, but....it's also set up so that, except for certain crunch times, I can say to my manager, "I'm leaving now" and do whatever.And I do agree! Kudos to the workers who are out there keeping things supplied and safe.
Is it minimal enough to give us a count? I have less than 50 items in total, excluding footwear.

This post was edited

. So at home I've also gotten rid of all non-essential clothing (as usual!) I'm going to see how many 24/7s I can do!By "got rid of" does that mean you have thrown the non-essential clothing away, or just stopped wearing it?I wouldn't mind if I tossed them out, as far as my in-home life goes, but in this case I've just tossed them off! - To be made essential only for rare trips out of the home during the shutdown.You are at an age when you are close to retirement.Are you planning to toss out some or even most of your clothing when you do?I really keep very minimalist right now as it is. I have an annual "did I wear it this year" or "is it too old, worn, or out of date" (which, I suppose, could also be asked about me!!!) and I get rid of those items, except for certain formal wear which I (unhappily) have to wear on rare occasion. But retirement is not on the horizon. I own a business which I am dedicated too, but....it's also set up so that, except for certain crunch times, I can say to my manager, "I'm leaving now" and do whatever.And I do agree! Kudos to the workers who are out there keeping things supplied and safe.Is it minimal enough to give us a count? I have less than 50 items in total, excluding footwear.

Not counting footwear, on quick inspection, I probably have closer to 75-80, but that includes 6 ea of pants, shirt, + undershirt that are exclusively my work outfit. It's a little like Alfred Hitchcock, who famously had five suits, all the same, and wore a different one each day. Those will get retired, for sure, if I ever decide to do the same. Nothing, however, not even quarantine, has an effect on my traditional at home attire , though! I just get to 'wear' more of it for a while.

This post was edited

. So at home I've also gotten rid of all non-essential clothing (as usual!) I'm going to see how many 24/7s I can do!By "got rid of" does that mean you have thrown the non-essential clothing away, or just stopped wearing it?I wouldn't mind if I tossed them out, as far as my in-home life goes, but in this case I've just tossed them off! - To be made essential only for rare trips out of the home during the shutdown.You are at an age when you are close to retirement.Are you planning to toss out some or even most of your clothing when you do?I really keep very minimalist right now as it is. I have an annual "did I wear it this year" or "is it too old, worn, or out of date" (which, I suppose, could also be asked about me!!!) and I get rid of those items, except for certain formal wear which I (unhappily) have to wear on rare occasion. But retirement is not on the horizon. I own a business which I am dedicated too, but....it's also set up so that, except for certain crunch times, I can say to my manager, "I'm leaving now" and do whatever.And I do agree! Kudos to the workers who are out there keeping things supplied and safe.Is it minimal enough to give us a count? I have less than 50 items in total, excluding footwear.Not counting footwear, on quick inspection, I probably have closer to 75-80, but that includes 6 ea of pants, shirt, + undershirt that are exclusively my work outfit. It's a little like Alfred Hitchcock, who famously had five suits, all the same, and wore a different one each day. Those will get retired, for sure, if I ever decide to do the same. Nothing, however, not even quarantine, has an effect on my traditional at home attire , though! I just get to 'wear' more of it for a while.

Underwear?

This post was edited

. So at home I've also gotten rid of all non-essential clothing (as usual!) I'm going to see how many 24/7s I can do!By "got rid of" does that mean you have thrown the non-essential clothing away, or just stopped wearing it?I wouldn't mind if I tossed them out, as far as my in-home life goes, but in this case I've just tossed them off! - To be made essential only for rare trips out of the home during the shutdown.You are at an age when you are close to retirement.Are you planning to toss out some or even most of your clothing when you do?I really keep very minimalist right now as it is. I have an annual "did I wear it this year" or "is it too old, worn, or out of date" (which, I suppose, could also be asked about me!!!) and I get rid of those items, except for certain formal wear which I (unhappily) have to wear on rare occasion. But retirement is not on the horizon. I own a business which I am dedicated too, but....it's also set up so that, except for certain crunch times, I can say to my manager, "I'm leaving now" and do whatever.And I do agree! Kudos to the workers who are out there keeping things supplied and safe.Is it minimal enough to give us a count? I have less than 50 items in total, excluding footwear.Not counting footwear, on quick inspection, I probably have closer to 75-80, but that includes 6 ea of pants, shirt, + undershirt that are exclusively my work outfit. It's a little like Alfred Hitchcock, who famously had five suits, all the same, and wore a different one each day. Those will get retired, for sure, if I ever decide to do the same. Nothing, however, not even quarantine, has an effect on my traditional at home attire , though! I just get to 'wear' more of it for a while.Underwear?

Included. During the shutdown.I'm cleaning every single corner of the house and, owing to you enquiries, will also be giving the wardrobe another critical sweep.

This post was edited

sure am, love a naked home office!

This post was edited

. So at home I've also gotten rid of all non-essential clothing (as usual!) I'm going to see how many 24/7s I can do!By "got rid of" does that mean you have thrown the non-essential clothing away, or just stopped wearing it?I wouldn't mind if I tossed them out, as far as my in-home life goes, but in this case I've just tossed them off! - To be made essential only for rare trips out of the home during the shutdown.You are at an age when you are close to retirement.Are you planning to toss out some or even most of your clothing when you do?I really keep very minimalist right now as it is. I have an annual "did I wear it this year" or "is it too old, worn, or out of date" (which, I suppose, could also be asked about me!!!) and I get rid of those items, except for certain formal wear which I (unhappily) have to wear on rare occasion. But retirement is not on the horizon. I own a business which I am dedicated too, but....it's also set up so that, except for certain crunch times, I can say to my manager, "I'm leaving now" and do whatever.And I do agree! Kudos to the workers who are out there keeping things supplied and safe.Is it minimal enough to give us a count? I have less than 50 items in total, excluding footwear.Not counting footwear, on quick inspection, I probably have closer to 75-80, but that includes 6 ea of pants, shirt, + undershirt that are exclusively my work outfit. It's a little like Alfred Hitchcock, who famously had five suits, all the same, and wore a different one each day. Those will get retired, for sure, if I ever decide to do the same. Nothing, however, not even quarantine, has an effect on my traditional at home attire , though! I just get to 'wear' more of it for a while.Underwear?Included. During the shutdown.I'm cleaning every single corner of the house and, owing to you enquiries, will also be giving the wardrobe another critical sweep.

Let us know if you get rid of much clothing.
You have quite a bit less than I did when I was working.
Since I retired, I have gotten rid of all of my suits and most of my dress shirts. I do have one blazer for the rare occasions I need to really dress up. About half of the "business casual attire has also gone, as well as all of the undershirts and all but one underwear.
I got a privacy fence around our pool at the same time, so my swimwear has gone from about 6 to 2. If our grandson was not hear so much in the summer, I would only keep 1.

This post was edited

The really only up side to be locked in your house, being able to do it nude. and yes the rest sucks i know.

This post was edited