Working from Home

A lot of people who don't often work from home are being encouraged to do so now because of the corona virus.
If you are one of them, are you taking advantage of the situation by working nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Working from Home

I had to spend part of the day at work, but worked the afternoon from home yesterday. I did get to spend part of the afternoon working nude.

This post was edited

That's funny: just today my wife received notification from her job that all employees "are strongly urged" to work from home for the time being.

I brought up the fact that a lot of people are probably going to seize that opportunity to stay naked at home. I then gave her an inquisitive look; which she understood immediately "where I was going."
As a sidebar my wife is a social nudist but is not much into home-nudism
She just laughed and said there was one small issue: the common use of Skype video in her company. She mused that she can see herself accidentally answering a Skype call from her boss and realize she is naked only after his face pops up on screen! It's a valid concern.
But still, I have the feeling that after some extended time working from home, she'll grow accustomed to not getting dressed right away in the morning.
Obviously I don't wish for the Corona hysteria to last too long; on the other hand it might do wonders for our nudist life.

This post was edited

In my old job I worked from home 100% of the time and was nude most of the time depending on temperature, errands, etc. Now I have my own business and recently started working from home much of the time once again so I get to keep the clothes off much of the time. Best way to work.

On a side note I know students that are being sent home from colleges as they try to move instruction to online formats. One student I know is working toward an entertainment/acting degree and is taking acting classes. They not only are having classes supposedly moved to online but being kicked out of dorms as well. Not fun.. I have to wonder, how do you hold online acting and drama type classes?

This post was edited

In my old job I worked from home 100% of the time and was nude most of the time depending on temperature, errands, etc. Now I have my own business and recently started working from home much of the time once again so I get to keep the clothes off much of the time. Best way to work.On a side note I know students that are being sent home from colleges as they try to move instruction to online formats. One student I know is working toward an entertainment/acting degree and is taking acting classes. They not only are having classes supposedly moved to online but being kicked out of dorms as well. Not fun.. I have to wonder, how do you hold online acting and drama type classes?

Similar for any performing art, like music.
While not a class, I am in 3 community bands and two of them have suspended rehearsals.
One has asked us to practice at home, while it will be better than nothing, it is not the same as playing as a group.
The other has music storage at the rehearsal site, which is completely closed, so we can't even get our music to practice unless someone happened to take it home at the last rehearsal.
When I practice at home, I am usually nude so that will be the case for now.

This post was edited

Having always worked from home, this is pretty normal for me. What is interesting is the number of friends who are newly in a similar situation (due to Covid19 self-isolation) seeking advice about working nude at home. A much greater number of people work this way than is likely imagined.

This post was edited

She just laughed and said there was one small issue: the common use of Skype video in her company. She mused that she can see herself accidentally answering a Skype call from her boss and realize she is naked only after his face pops up on screen!

I keep a piece of electrical tape over the camera on my laptop to avoid any accidents

This post was edited

Yep "Post it" stuck over mine. Easy to remove if needed ;-)

This post was edited

Yes. NY just closed all non-essential business, which mine is. So at home I've also gotten rid of all non-essential clothing (as usual!) I'm going to see how many 24/7s I can do!

This post was edited

Yes. NY just closed all non-essential business, which mine is. So at home I've also gotten rid of all non-essential clothing (as usual!) I'm going to see how many 24/7s I can do!

Keep us posted.

This post was edited

well good there is always a silver lining in every disaster !

This post was edited