A Nude Golf Course

Does anyone know of a place where I could go golfing totally naked. I really enjoy the sport, but would love it even more if I were out in that warm sun on a beautiful landscaped course TOTALLY NUDE.

This topic was edited
RE:A Nude Golf Course

La Jenny naturist holiday centre has a six hole course. There is a link here.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove of course but it's par 3

This post was edited

La Jenny is the only full-length course that I know of, even if six holes means you have to play around 3 times to get a full round in. The one at Cypress Cove is really a pitch and putt course. We walked by but did not play one at Lake Como. That one is a little bigger than the Cypress Cove one... maybe you could call it an executive course, but I'd consider it a longer pitch and putt course.

This post was edited

Difficult enough to find one that lets men play shirtless.
I saw a picture of a man standing next to a sign on a golf course saying collared shirts and golf spike shoes required.
He was wearing them, but nothing else.
I don't think that was what they had in mind.

This post was edited

Well thats a bummer. We don't have one in the gool ol USA, except for that in at Cypress Cove. You would think as popular the sport is getting and naturists loving the outdoors, it would just blossom here. Thanks everyone.

This post was edited

Well thats a bummer. We don't have one in the gool ol USA, except for that in at Cypress Cove. You would think as popular the sport is getting and naturists loving the outdoors, it would just blossom here. Thanks everyone.

To be fair, even La Jenny is a nudist resort. They just had enough land and interest for a real course with 6 holes. Im sure lots of resorts in the US have small courses. The one at Lake Como is big enough that it also doubles as a driving range. I tried it as a driving range, but between dead clubs and golf balls and wearing just flip flops I wasnt hitting very well. But it was a chance to take full swings while nude. At Cypress Cove each hole is less than a full swing with a wedge, so I never went beyond chip shots with a mid iron.

This post was edited

La Jenny is the only full-length course that I know of, even if six holes means you have to play around 3 times to get a full round in. The one at Cypress Cove is really a pitch and putt course. We walked by but did not play one at Lake Como. That one is a little bigger than the Cypress Cove one... maybe you could call it an executive course, but I'd consider it a longer pitch and putt course.

I think the longest hole at Cypress Cove is about 100'. I've played it with a sand wedge and a putter.

There is one at Sunny Sands in Pierson, FL but have not been there. I think the holes are a lot longer than Cypress Cove.

This post was edited

La Jenny is the only full-length course that I know of, even if six holes means you have to play around 3 times to get a full round in. The one at Cypress Cove is really a pitch and putt course. We walked by but did not play one at Lake Como. That one is a little bigger than the Cypress Cove one... maybe you could call it an executive course, but I'd consider it a longer pitch and putt course.I think the longest hole at Cypress Cove is about 100'. I've played it with a sand wedge and a putter.There is one at Sunny Sands in Pierson, FL but have not been there. I think the holes are a lot longer than Cypress Cove.

That sounds about right. If I had taken a full swing from the 1st tee, even with a sand wedge, I think I would have hit the ball into the textile RV park next door.

This post was edited