Private at home nudist for decades, newbie here.

Don't know why it took so long, but here I am. A very private at homer, basically nude whenever I'm home. Just recently started letting it out to certain people that I sleep in the nude - they don't know the full extent, tho, of my nudism. The 100% reason behind my nudism is that I totally dislike the feeling of clothes, watches rings, etc, even socks and shoes - since childhood! Constraining, inhibiting, bothersome. I like it best totally free of all that. And when wearing clothes, I try to make it light and loose. I even prefer sleeping with no sheets when the temps permit.

Public and social nudity is not for me and an extreme sensitivity to the sun forbids daytime outdoor nudity - although I have braved it out into my backyard at night on occasion. Happy to be able to share this to fellow nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:Private at home nudist for decades, newbie here.

Welcome to TN!!

Not much on clothes myself when the weather is warm outside but sheets???? Gotta have not only my sheets but a couple of blankets as well. ....
:-DDD

This post was edited
RE:Private at home nudist for decades, newbie here.

No sheets only when it's warm enough. Even as a kid, I couldn't even stand tucked in sheets and would pull them out every night. (Mom made me make the bed every A.M.) I also secretly slept in the nude - slipped out of my undies under the sheets and put them back on in the A.M. But we were definitely a clothed household. This time of year I sleep under sheets, but on warm summer nights, not at all!

This post was edited