Hello from Malaysia!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this nudist site and to nudism in general. I love modelling and when I first saw this, I feel very excited and I've always liked the idea of nudism...well I guess I can only be nude in my home as I live alone.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Malaysia!

Welcome aboard!
Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Hi Leanne, great to see someone from Malaysia here in somewhere where nudity is as illegal as it is over here. Wonder if you have ever had the opportunity to be nude socially

This post was edited

Hi Leanne! Nice to meet u! Wish u nice day...

This post was edited

Hi Leanne, welcome to the site. Love all your pics... really nice work. Hope we can chat soon. Tom

This post was edited

Welcome fellow Malaysian nudist.... Hope you can find more nudists around here. Anyway be alert as there are fake ones too. You should have known by now.

This post was edited

Hello from Thailand,
I am a U.K.expat retired & living in Thailand. It is a very conservative society, so public nudism is out. I can only practice nudism at home and that too, in total privacy. However, at night, I am able to walk in the garden nude and its wonderful, in the warm air.
Love to hear of your experiences in Malaysia.
Scott.

This post was edited

Welcome! And chat anytime. Abe

This post was edited

I've always liked the idea of nudism...well I guess I can only be nude in my home as I live alone.

You are very much welcome to come be nude at my home, too. So that's one more possible place for you to be nude.

This post was edited

Hello everyone.I am Isaac from Johor,Malaysia.I am into nudism for the past few years.No outdoor nudity experience and I am not naked all the times since I live with my parents.Hope to meet some genuine people from my place.

This post was edited

Hi friend keep in touch Raj from KL
rajboy16@yahoo.com

This post was edited