neighbors see me naked

I have neighbors who can see into my yard they see me every time in the back yard sunning or using the hot tub which is every day with no issues they have also seen my male friends who come for my monthly naked parties and they have never complained and they are a straight couple I also have other neighbors who have also seen me naked again no issues so I am thinking more people are comfortable seeing naked people and that's the way it should be, we are all born naked just wish we could be naked anytime, its so natural...thanks everyone have a wonderful naked day

This topic was edited
RE:neighbors see me naked

Great,i like that,too.life naked is very normal.i think all body naked is very beautyful.

This post was edited

I live in an apartment overlooking the interior of the block.
I like to go out naked on the balcony early while my neighbors are still sleeping. sometimes someone got up without me realizing it and it is sure that they have seen me naked ... luckily they have not complained and I have been more careful.

This post was edited

Many years ago my backyard was more open than it is now. My nearest neighbor 1/5 mile up the road could see part of it. But I still went casually nude in it. On Sunday morning the old man who lived there stopped by. I had been nude for over a day and decided not to break the streak so I greeted him nude. He did a double take but did not tell me to put clothes on. The next summer I saw him and his wife ( and lots of wrinkles) both nude at Turtle Lake Resort. They aren't socailable so we don't hang out. But he stops by about once a year I still greet him bare. He has to be 90 plus now

This post was edited

That's so cool-thanks for sharing. my neighbors would call the cops-lol

This post was edited

My neighbors on both sides cannot see into my yard, but for several years the neighbors to the rear had a clear view of my yard. They were gone a lot and over time I got more comfortable using my patio nude, later confirming with them that they were OK with it when they were home.

Then one of them had surgery and a helper came to live with them. I didn't realize it but when I stopped over to inquire how the patient was, I got very icy stares from her, so I quit going out nude. They later moved, in the meantime I got a privacy fence.

This post was edited

Haha. Luckily I can be nude out back generally with no issues. However my one neighbor once caught me peeing on the edge of my property when I was walking the dog. I wasnt nude, but just wearing shorts. She just waved and never brought it up again.

This post was edited

Hello we are Moni and Peter and are new in this group. Our neighbors can also see us naked in our garden. We usually go naked to swim in the neighbors pool. Then they undressed too.

This post was edited

Nice to have neighbors completed accepting and even join in.

This post was edited

Best thing I did was bring it up to the neighbor next door I got tired of sneeking around and figure v what could I loose they were cool about it I even get waves and a hi when the see me

This post was edited

Good to hear.
I was out working on a project on the back porch. Yes naked in Arizona now is the best time. But anyway the neighbor was climbing his tree trimming it. He could see into the backyard and I know he seen me. You know that feeling that you get !
He knows that Im a nudist. Hes even been over to the house before and seen another couple and the wife and I. Standing around the fire pit.

This post was edited