RE:neighbors see me naked

Julie and I often sunbathe nude in our back garden. One day I noticed looking at us from her bedroom window was Zoe our neighbour. W e didn't know Zoe that well just a hi and how are you kinda chat when we met outside. The next day we met Zoe in the local supermarket and she came out with the classic line saying she didn't recognize us with our clothes on. We both laughed and I asked her if this bothered her. she replied not at all .We then asked her if she wanted to come to a BBQ we were having at the weekend and she replied I'd love to. Well Saturday arrived and I was naked just wearing a kitchen apron to protect my penis whilst doing the cooking. Zoe knocked on the door and Julie let her in. Zoe was wearing a loose T shirt and shorts and I noticed no bra. At this point Julie stripped and again we asked if this was OK. Zoe replied well when in rome and promptly removed her top. I said to Zoe how does that feel and she replied I feel really good. Well after the cooking was done I removed my apron and we started to eat and drink Zoe went into the house to go to the Toilet. Well I don't know if it was the drink or what but Zoe came back into the Garden totally naked. We both said she looked fabulous and she seemed quite at ease. the day ended and Zoe returned home. The next day we were both nude in the garden again and Zoe from the bedroom window called out "Can I join you" Within five minutes Zoe came into the garden wearing just a smile. We are now really good friends now and that is all down to Naturism

What a great outcome! Hope you and Zoe have many more get togethers, now and in the future. You're to be commended for taking the right approach and maybe converting someone that was on the fence.

Neighbors have seen us naked at every home we've rented, in our early years of marriage, and at every home we've purchased (this is our 3rd). In each instance or renting or buying, nudism was always at the top of the priority list for choosing a new place to live. That doesn't always come with complete privacy because people are just nosey by nature. Some of our neighbors would hear us talking and look over the fences that separated our homes.

Early on, we'd cover and they'd get embarrassed and apologize. After they'd catch us a couple of times, we just stopped covering. Most times, they just stopped looking over the fence or they'd ask if we were "decent!"... "of course we're decent!" Then they'd look over and we'd be naked. They just sigh and roll their eyes. Finally had to just tell them... "look, we live naked and are almost always naked. If that bothers you, come to the front door, we'll answer with clothes on." Our neighbors at our two previous purchased homes would still, at times, look over the fence and act like they were annoyed but they kept looking! hahahaha

Currently, we live next door to a couple about our ages. They live in a two story home. We've done all we can to limit their view of our backyard but they have still seen us naked quite a bit and don't seem to care. They aren't that friendly until we see them at a local winery and then they get a few glasses of wine in them and they become our best friends. We've yet to discuss our lifestyle and not sure we ever will but at least we know for sure that they've seen us naked many times and they are tolerant of it.

This post was edited

I've just managed to get a section of my garden naked friendly this year. During our earlier heat wave I spent a lot of time nude sun bathing , also noticed my next door neighbor peeking through the shrubbery .
No problem to me neither he or she has complained think they must enjoy taking it in turns to have a peep.

This post was edited

Was that a turn on?

This post was edited

Was that a turn on?

This post was edited

Was that a turn on?

This post was edited

It is a turn on as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and tease a little

This post was edited

My neighbors on both sides cannot see into my yard, but for several years the neighbors to the rear had a clear view of my yard. They were gone a lot and over time I got more comfortable using my patio nude, later confirming with them that they were OK with it when they were home.Then one of them had surgery and a helper came to live with them. I didn't realize it but when I stopped over to inquire how the patient was, I got very icy stares from her, so I quit going out nude. They later moved, in the meantime I got a privacy fence.

Curious, if was a healthcare provider your nudity shouldn't have phased her.

This post was edited