Coronavirus won't stop us...

We are extremely fortunate to have a private backyard to be naked outside and enjoy our private nude resort. Though we'd love to visit our club, a resort and the beach and be around other nudists, we are grateful for having our private backyard to be naked in. NOW, if it would just stop raining! Been having my morning coffee naked on our patio and have been able to have near naked ( robe open) coffee on the front porch, it's just not the same as naked in the sun. Hoping with today's weather that I'll be able to do that!

This topic was edited
RE:Coronavirus won't stop us...

Actually the upside is that I have not spent this much continuous time nude at home and in our garden and pool in a very long time.
Yes I am working from home and throw a top on for business video conferencing calls.

This post was edited

The only thing currently stopping us from total use of our backyard while naked is this dang rang! In the last two weeks, we've only had a day here and a day there where it wasn't cold, windy and wet. Still, I go out onto the patio naked each day and have my cup of Jo, or will go out onto the front porch with my robe on and when the coast is clear, I open it up and enjoy some outside nudity there. Easy enough to do when it's early in the morning or later at night. Most of the people on our street are hunkered down inside with their blinds and shutters closed.

Except for a quick trip to the store, another to the gas station and our nightly walks to the mail boxes, we've been naked for over two weeks now and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. We love the ability to remain naked indefinitely but miss our grandkids terribly. We'd forego our continuous nude streak for some time with them.

This post was edited

I am with you. This damn rain needs to go away. Fortunately it is probably keeping most people home which is a good thing. If the rain is light I jump in the hot tub just to be nice and outside. Good thing my phone is waterproof.

This post was edited

I am with you. This damn rain needs to go away. Fortunately it is probably keeping most people home which is a good thing. If the rain is light I jump in the hot tub just to be nice and outside. Good thing my phone is waterproof.

hahaha... I love being out in the rain in the hot tub and we've been using ours quite a bit. Di isn't quite a fan of hot tub in the rain because her hair gets wet. I suggest a hat, then she complains about "hat head." Most times, my hair gets wet, I towel it off and run my fingers through it and bamm I'm good to go. She doesn't like that it's that easy for me! hahahahahaha

More naked housecleaning for us this morning, then out back to get some sunshine for a long period of time.

This post was edited