Painting the inside of our house

we are going to paint the inside of our house, nude. no messy clothes or binding. we are going to put on some moisturizer and use latex paint. Sounds like we have at least four weeks of lockdown soooo.

This topic was edited
RE:Painting the inside of our house

That's great! I have painted the inside of my house over the years while nude. If any paint gets on you, you can just take a shower. Have a great time.

This post was edited

I painted the inside AND part of the outside of my house and a couple outbuildings while nude. Didn't do it on purpose, or plot to do it. I'm nude most of the time anyway, so it was never a question of "if". Don't think too much about it. Just do it.

This post was edited

So have I.

This post was edited

Did either of you paint the front of your house nude?
If so, were you concerned about being seen by people passing by?

This post was edited

Since I am always nude at home, painting is no different than any other things I do. Painted the whole house over the years, always nude. Wish I could paint the outside in the nude too, but house is not private enough. Have painted some trim and part of a fence in the more private part of the backyard.

This post was edited

great idea in lockdown mode lowes and home depot still open for business !!!

This post was edited

Just finished our bedroom. Had a few hours with shorts due to the door being painted. That did not work out so well. Got paint on the shorts. Took a while to get them clean as they also dried. But back to normal (un)dress while doing so. My skin was much easier to clean. Even with dried paint.

This post was edited

You wrote: "Did either of you paint the front of your house nude?If so, were you concerned about being seen by people passing by?"

No, because I am not an exhibitionist, and I do not want my name to appear on a certain law enforcement website for the rest of my life.

This post was edited

Painting the house naked is absolutely the best way to paint. No clothes get ruined. It's very comfortable. Paint washes right off of the skin. Been a nudist for 30 years and I can't remember the last time I painted with clothes on.

This post was edited

ive just painted the hallway of our house - did it all naked. Strangest thing was my wife telling me that I had paint on my .... . God knows who that happened

For some odd reason, I remember the movie Move from many years ago. The male lead is painting an empty room and strips naked. Later, his wife makes a similar comment about where she sees paint.

This post was edited