RE:Painting the inside of our house

Each task requires some kind of protection. Paints include chemicals that cause allergies to some people. Make sure that you use bio paints. They are more expensive I guess.

This post was edited

Many years ago I remember my wife and I, both nude, painted the main rooms of our house. We started early on a Saturday morning with hopes of finishing it all by Sunday evening. It was a bright morning and we had removed all of the window coverings in the rooms to be painted, assuming that no one could see in because of the reflections. Well we painted all day and late into the evening at which time we turned the lights on in the rooms, to include a large flood light. Not even thinking about what could be seen from the outside now. Our house only sat about 35ft from the well traveled road in front, and the sidewalk was even closer. Well, all of a sudden, my wife calls to me to come in to the kitchen. Thinking she needed help with something, she was working on in the kitchen, I joined her. When I get to the kitchen she has me turn around and look at the living room. Right away it dawned on me. I was painting nude on a large stage basically as anyone driving down the street or walking on the sidewalk could see everything in the house. Never heard from anyone as to if they saw me or not, but I stopped for the evening and resumed the following morning, still naked.

This post was edited

LOL. I wouldn't worry about it; there were no 9-1-1 calls for heart attacks at any neighbors' homes, or car accidents in front of your house. ;)

This post was edited

When we bought our last house a few years ago I took the day off from work before we moved the furniture in and painted the entire inside of the house - all nude. When my wife called me later that day to check on me, she giggled like a school girl when I told her about it. The very next time that we painted though, she joined in - nude! We loved it and cleanup was a snap!
We hired a handyman/woman couple that we knew to paint our kitchen cabinets recently and told them the story above, but they seemed a bit embarrassed and said "We're not there yet". Your loss, my friend!!!

This post was edited