RE:Current health crisis and nudists...

Vitamin D is a big deterrent and remedy according to many medical professionals.Luckily, for nudists who can already get outdoors this early in the year and grab it for free with our largest organ, we can skip a visit to the local pharmacy.

Hey JungleloveR,

You just posted in a private group. Please refrain from posting in groups you're not a member of or... join the group.

This post was edited

You just posted in a private group. Please refrain from posting in groups you're not a member of or... join the group.

Andy, I thought non- members couldn't even view posts let alone make a post if they're not members.

This post was edited

WOW, THIS GROUP IS RUDE, PRIVATE ON A OPEN SITE, HMM
I THOUGHT HE HAD A POSITIVE COMMENT

This post was edited

I'm also retired and in central north Florida practicing social distancing and even elbow bumps with my Dr. All of us need to be sane about how we handle ourselves and act appropriately for the common good. This virus will not go away by itself.

This post was edited

I'm also retired and in central north Florida practicing social distancing and even elbow bumps with my Dr. All of us need to be sane about how we handle ourselves and act appropriately for the common good. This virus will not go away by itself.

This post was edited

You just posted in a private group. Please refrain from posting in groups you're not a member of or... join the group.Andy, I thought non- members couldn't even view posts let alone make a post if they're not members.

It's something that been addressed to the owners/admin and they still have not fixed it or they don't want to fix it. Apparently, if you are friends with one of the members of the group and they post on a thread in a private group, you can post in the tread as well. It's not right and it shouldn't be allowed.

I screen all potential members of my groups to ensure I get real nudists and not group collectors and friend collectors. I may allow JungleLoveR to join but he hasn't requested permission to join this private group.

This post was edited

WOW, THIS GROUP IS RUDE, PRIVATE ON A OPEN SITE, HMMI THOUGHT HE HAD A POSITIVE COMMENT

YOU NEED TO STAY OUT TOO!

This post was edited

Saw this on my feed and thought I'd offer ya some help.

This post was edited

hahaha.... didn't want to volunteer you like I have with the other groups but I sure appreciate you wanting to help me!

Thanks Brother!

This post was edited

Andy, happy to help with any of your groups if you wish.

Life in our home is essentially low key. Getting lots of chores done that were way over due as well. But not in any hurry as whats the point of that? LOL
We're not working and that is a concern for the long haul. We are semi-retired which means old farts that no one will hire but too many bills to not work.

Best wishes to everyone in these times. Please take it seriously (as I know you are) and stay at home.

Jack

This post was edited