RE:Current health crisis and nudists...

Thanks for the offer John! I'll for sure keep you in mind!

We have a few more rooms to Spring clean but it's the weekend and we took the weekend off from inside projects ! hahahaha We did, however, go outside and worked in the backyard. It felt great to be naked outside in the sun. Di wore a shirt because she was clipping bushes back and was getting scratched. I braved it and went completely naked and sustained a few scratches but it felt great to be working naked in the sunshine.

Today we will sit in the sun and have some cocktails and I'll do a little sunbaking while Di reads under an umbrella. Better sunbathing weather the next few days and then cool and rainy again... supposedly. It was suppose to rain today but... not a cloud in the sky! Gotta take advance when we can.

This post was edited

We've been doing the self isolation thing as much as possible. The wife retired last year so she's just catching up on her reading...she never catches up on her reading...and doing a few things around the house. I'm still working and practicing a little work from home and going to the office after everyone has left. The first thing I do in the office is wash my hands and spray everything with Lysol. We're doing minimal interface with customers (pick up your own pallet of goods) and keeping our distance from everyone. I hope all our efforts are successful...this thing needs to go away quickly. We'll all do what we can and keep up the efforts. John

This post was edited

Ive been isolating at home while my wife has been working at her business with one employee out of the 10 usually there Though Ive been home Im actually working more than usual navigating how to pay lease, utilities, loans etc for one business than is closed and has no revenue and my wifes that has minimal revenue. Communicating with landlords, banks, vendors, etc. and navigating the new relief packages passed by congress. I wish we had the time actually get bored like most people. At least I dont have to get dressed for phone calls and computer work.

This post was edited

We've been using this time to get our house ready to put on the market. Painting, cleaning and a bit of yard work. Lots of pollen outside which has affected my breathing so working indoors mostly. I do get an hour or so of sun on the back porch pretty much everyday. Yesterday we went to the grocery store and got what we needed for the next week or two. Today is indoor painting and so will be nude all day until we walk the dogs tonight.

This post was edited

Yesterday was the first day in 2 1/2 weeks that my wife And I got out. She did grocery shopping and I spent the better part of 3 hours at the Red Cross hooked to a machine donating platelets.

As for the next week or so, we will be tackling the clutter in our basement. I guess there are no excuses left to not start lol.

Just a reminder to everyone that there is a severe shortage of blood and platelet donations, so if you can, donate. I was nervous about going out to donate but my fears were put to rest when I got to the facility. The Red Cross staff are going to extreme measures to make sure the risk is minimal.

This post was edited

social life only takes place via video chat or the hedge. home and garden are as fit as never before
and i read books for which i never had time before.
news from the tv, and a big freezer help me to stay at home.
I still hope that this time will find the end soon !!

This post was edited

Yesterday was the first day in 2 1/2 weeks that my wife And I got out. She did grocery shopping and I spent the better part of 3 hours at the Red Cross hooked to a machine donating platelets.As for the next week or so, we will be tackling the clutter in our basement. I guess there are no excuses left to not start lol.Just a reminder to everyone that there is a severe shortage of blood and platelet donations, so if you can, donate. I was nervous about going out to donate but my fears were put to rest when I got to the facility. The Red Cross staff are going to extreme measures to make sure the risk is minimal.

Tried to donate whole blood early in the crisis but the technician missed my vein.
Still have to wait 8 weeks before I can try again,

This post was edited

Not much has changed for us. Like most people, some of our plans for spring and summer have been canceled or at least postponed. We still have a routine that we haven't changed. Naked yoga in the morning and then a 3 mile walk. Motorcycle rides a couple times a week. I do miss stopping for lunch on our rides but a ride clears our heads and we realize that this is a temporary. Life will eventually get back to normal.

This post was edited

Our status is we are not allowed to enter our club gates what so ever. I think I mentioned it earlier a very large textile campground nearby was going to do a full on season opening and they got a visit from the high Sheriff which is never a good thing. Odd they now suddenly have a delayed opening it's quite a mystery ?? :D

We cancelled a home naked hot tub party scheduled for tonight to our chagrin but it's best for now. We had a death in the county very sadly over the virus and confirmed cases are growing. My business is in stalling out with all the area business's we service that are now closed. Hell I just guided the owner of our local Winery fix his own equipment over the phone because I can't walk in the bldg for obvious reasons.

Now that Luann and I are finding extra free time which we normally socialize with nudist friends when that happens puts me in mind of the days before we went to the social side of nudity.

This post was edited

I'm getting a lot of chores done that were/are way overdue LOL

This post was edited