The snip

NO not the vasectomy one. But one down in that area. Many men's wear casual shorts come with a sewn in mesh liner. Since I pretty much been free-balling for decades , these liners are very confining. I have solved the problem by simply snipping the few inches of mesh that tie the leg openings together. This leaves the mesh liner to still guard against any tread marks and drips. But takes away the confined feeling. Just a hint from an idled engineer who ponders quite a few things.

This topic was edited
RE:The snip

I've been cutting out mesh liners from new shorts for many years. However I cut out the whole liner, carefully snipping it away from the waistband. So when I have to wear shorts my bits can hang freely.

This post was edited

I've been cutting out mesh liners from new shorts for many years.

This is my approach to those liners. Otherwise, it's a lot like wearing briefs (ick).

This post was edited

I've been cutting out mesh liners from new shorts for many years.

This is my approach to those liners. Otherwise, it's a lot like wearing briefs (ick).

This post was edited

I have also been snipping out the full mesh liners. They're worse than wearing briefs. That mesh seems to attack that sensitive slit at the tip of the penis.

This post was edited

Did and do the same with all shorts I buy that have a liner of any kind. I had a pair of red Dolphin nylon shorts way back in 1978-79. I cut the liner out of them and would wear them to do yard work. My wife and I were out front and visiting with the neighbor ladies and we were commenting on the cool weather and how we hoped it would get warmer soon. One of the ladies said out loud, "yeah, can't wait til Andy starts doing yard work in those red shorts. "I get a glass of ice tea and watch him all the time!" Then the neighbor across the street says, "yup, those red shorts leave nothing to the imagination!" We all laughed but my wife kinda gave me what for inside about those shorts and the fact that I sometimes hung out or fell out while mowing the lawn! ;DDDDD

This post was edited

I dont know why they make these rediculous long basketball style shorts. We are not all 7 ft tall. I too buy walking shorts and cut the liners entirely out. I did find some long style shorts that had a decorative seam halfway down. I found I could cut along that seam without frying. It makes them really short and I have to be careful not to be hanging out but they are great for working in the yard in the areas I can be seen.

This post was edited

I've been cutting them out for years!!! I started cutting them out right after I rode a waverunner in the ocean at Panama city beach Fla. It was almost like you'd used sandpaper on the boys and ass too!!!! Ooooooouch!!! :-DDDD

This post was edited

At the gym, I wear a white speedo with the lining removed. That's about as close as I can get to swimming nude!

This post was edited

I have also been snipping out the full mesh liners. They're worse than wearing briefs. That mesh seems to attack that sensitive slit at the tip of the penis.

Yeah I do the same. Hate those liners.

This post was edited

I took to snipping after chafing the head of my penis from being in the ocean, rubbed me raw, from then on no liners in any of my shorts.

This post was edited