Cock Rings

My Wife was thinking about getting me a Cock Ring, we've seen several men with them on beaches, but we don't know what they are for. Can anyone explain. We know someone at Studland who wears one, but cant get there now because of the Virus to ask him.

Thanks Woodyxxx

This topic was edited
RE:Cock Rings

Cock rings serve multiple purposes. They help hold an erection. They are decorative. They also help lift and move your package forward, keeping things from getting stuck between your legs, etc.

They are made from all different kinds of material. My favorite is this one, called a Cock Cozy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/759777414/comfycock-cock-cozy

It is soft, organic cotton and feels really... well, cozy!

This post was edited

Just wondered how discreet they are. Can you semi hide them or will they definitely be noticeable.

Thanks

This post was edited

By discreet, if you mean with clothes on, then for the most part yes. If you mean when you are naked, then depending on what style you get they can be very noticeable if that's what you are trying to achieve. The least noticeable one would be just a single thin stainless steel ring but they come in a variety of styles. If you are certified and go to my site, you can see a photo of me wearing a triple ring. I have others but this one is my favorite.

This post was edited

Make sure you get the right size, you don't want it too restrictive. I have two stainless steel cockrings, and love wearing them. One is heavier than the other, and that's the one I prefer, I like the way it feels. I sometime wear them under my clothes when I go to the office.

This post was edited

To start, I'd suggest a silicone model to determine that you like the feel. There are easy to put-on or remove regardless of erectile state.

This post was edited

I had become curious about them years ago. So I started making my own out of copper or leather. I learned I like them.
So I bought my first one, I wanna visit to New Orleans.
It was kind of fun standing in the store with my pants down. Trying to get the right size on and stay calm. But it still wasnt the correct size. I was walking through them mall. And guess what came off. And rolled away from me. LOL
So I found a mens store here in Phoenix. And was able to go into the store and get into a dressing room to try the correct size. Boy do I like my rings LOL. I can wear my every day one all the time. Then I have a really heavy one that I wear when I go to the Hot Tubs.
I even have shaft rings, and glan rings. But Ive never found that I wear them to help with erection. Matter of fact the shaft rings or more I call chastity rings. Because they get very uncomfortable with an erection. I wear mine because I like wearing them they feel good. Plus this is the only thing a woman cannot do like a man. LOL

This post was edited

they've become pretty mainstream. here in the states you can buy the silicone variety at walgreens or cvs, next to the condoms. that's where i bought mine.

This post was edited

I've worn a cock ring(s) for many years now (no not the same one but same types). I wear it/them 24/7 unless cleaning. I would wear them at work, parties and generally all the time.
Only had one incident with losing one, well it was four of the six that I was wearing at the time. Wife and I were having lunch in a dinner with carpeted flooring, thank heaven. It was air conditioned and well..., the cold did the trick and four slipped off under the table. We were seated out in the room, not a booth so I just acted like nothing happened and we finished and left with them laying there on the floor. I always wondered what the waitress thought when cleaning the booth for the next patron ... did she even know what they were?

This post was edited

With your age she probably thought it was for your Incontinence problems.

This post was edited
RE:Cock Ring

You are correct Rafael it was rude of me it was intended to be a bit rude.

But what I think is far more rude, in fact positively obnoxious is some old dude dropping his penis jewellery and leaving it for a waitress to pick up.

This post was edited