Hiking This Summer

The way things are trending opportunities for social nude gathering may be way down this summer. Who knows when my usual haunt, the Orient Land Trust, will open again. Hiking remains a relatively safe activity. I usually hike solo on my naked excursions already. That said, if the state of things continues into this summer, it would be nice to spend some time hiking with and getting to know other nudist. If you are in Colorado this summer and want to explore the mountains the way nature intended us to be, contact me. I am thinking that camping and travelling with our trailer will be the main, safest, way to get away from home this summer. So we may be coming your way.

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking This Summer

Man I am itching to go for a nude hike. It is slowly starting to warm up (at least the rain stopped). And this time home makes me want to get out and hike. But the trails are so busy now with all the people out of work. I am glad they are getting out. I just need to go farther out to get some nude hiking in.

This post was edited

Snow on the ground is still my problem, but this year I discovered the sport of naked snowshoeing. Living in a tourist town, once the trails open up, we might be seeing far fewer people for a while. Bad for businesses, good for getting naked in nature.

This post was edited

Agreed. I think people will be skittish for a while and reluctant to get out.

This post was edited