Hiking Nudists of the Western US

Anyone Still Following this Group?

If you are, I'm road-tripping from Colorado to San Diego and back in a couple of weeks. Suggests on nudist places stop, spend a couple of days, get in some nude hikes? I'm thinking Magic Circle at a minimum.

Hike in yuma az?

Looking for a hike/walk in/near yuma AZ on Sunday Feb 20. Anyone around to go or suggestions?

Latest Post
by  
Los Angeles Hiking

is there anyone in the Los Angeles area who would be interested in hiking?

Oregon

Does anyone know of some areas in the Oregon mountains where nude hiking is allowed?

Latest Post
by  
Oregon

Does anyone know of some areas in the Oregon mountains where nude hiking is allowed?

Naked Hiking Day (Summer Solstice)

June 21st (Monday) is Naked Hiking Day (Summer Solstice) I am planning on doing a naked hike then out by Tonopah at Saddle Mountain. If anyone would like to join me to hike naked then message me and we can setup a time and were to meet. Paul

Latest Post
by  
Moreno Valley M

I will be in Moreno Valley Thursday may 28. I am going to hike the M trail after hours for some free hiking time. I will be leaving from the church trail about 630 pm for the walk. For me, I will park in the residential to preclude issues. Others...

Latest Post
by  
Hiking This Summer

The way things are trending opportunities for social nude gathering may be way down this summer. Who knows when my usual haunt, the Orient Land Trust, will open again. Hiking remains a relatively safe activity. I usually hike solo on my naked...

Sycamore Creek

this is short notice but planning hiking Sycamore creek Sunday 6/24/2019 (tomorrow) the west side of Beeline. I have hiked this canyon before, but got a late start and didn't get to far up it. It is a nice easy hike and has shade at times. If...

June 19-22 backpacking at Iva Bell Hot...

4 person backpacking trip. 2 spots open. If you are seriously interested in joining us please message me. You must have backpacking experience and a nudist. You must be in good shape.