My intro

My name is Nathan. I go by MagicNateW on this site. I'm new to nudism and quickly finding myself happy to be participating. There's a calm about me like this. Plus the openness is very refreshing. I look forward to getting to know more and more of you. In the meantime, if there are some thoughts, advice or questions you have for me, I'm all ears.

This topic was edited
RE:My intro

Welcome Nathan,
I can relate to what you say about feeling calm when nude.
I find it is like a weight being removed when I get that last piece of clothing off.

You do not mention if you have been nude in a social setting.
Either way, you may want to check out the SCNA group (Southern California Naturist Organization).
I just checked and there web site seems to be on auto pilot in that it has not been updated for the closures due to the Covid-19.
They normally have a meet-up on the second Tuesday of the month at the Dennys on Sherman Way just west of the Van Nuys airport.
This meet-up is for those who are interested in joining to get to know some of the members and for the members to get to know them.
I am not a member at this time (financial reasons) but know several of the members from the Bates Beach Clean-up and the Los Angeles WNBR which they help organize.
Check out there website, https://socalnaturist.org/

As you are undoubtedly aware, there are no places in the Valley where you can be outside nude without a high probability of someone seeing you and possibly complaining.
I have found an area up by Lake Castaic where I can go for an easy free hike without too much worry.
If you like to get outside nude let me know and I can give you directions to where I go.
I would also like to encourage you to join this years WNBR. It is still set for June 27 but planning has been put on hold pending on how the virus is progressing.

Since you have only been on the site for less than a week, I hope you take the time to explore some of the topics and join some of the groups.
Like any website, you will encounter those that seem to take pleasure in being negative or provocative.
I recommend to just stay focused on the main purpose of True Nudist which is to provide information and letting people tell about their own personal experiences and skip over all the other stuff that can pop up.

This post was edited