Naked in the Rain Forest

This group primarily regards beaches and resorts, but my experiences there have been a little more wild. I have always been a naked hiker, mostly in the desert and high mountains where one doesn't encounder many people. I am an animal enthusiast, so do a lot of night hiking in CR, in the rain forest. As you can imagine there are risks involved, including venomous snakes. But when I hike in snakey areas, I do put my snake proof boots on. There are so many advantages and intense experience, especially that of being alone, just you and your hiking buddy if lucky enough to have one. The feeling of being naked amongst the myriad of night sights and sounds, in a totally natural world is overwhelmingly sensual and emothional. Not for everone, but it works for me..

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in the Rain Forest

That sounds amazing man. It must be a bit of a problem with bug bites though no? Takes bit of courage but well worth it Id reckon.

This post was edited
RE:Naked in the Rain Forest

Don't know about the night hiking in the rainforest, but hiking naked in the rainforest is the way to go--if it is not a buggy time of year. This last November, I got in a couple of daylight naked hikes in the forest and on the beach. It was wonderful. In that climate being naked whenever you can is--well--natural. The bugs and wildlife are the only things holding you back. Okay, that is not true. Other people are the biggest issue.

This post was edited