Youve Probably Never Thought of That Before

Hello!
Ive wanted to do this social study for a while:
Men, when you sit on a toilet to pee and/or poop, do you touch or hold your penis while you sit?
(I now have to sit to pee/poop all the time due to physical issues brought on by Multiple Sclerosis and Prostate Cancer)
If you dont touch/hold your penis while peeing/pooping, thanks for stopping by.
If you do, how do you touch/hold your penis while sitting on a toilet?
How many fingers do you use? In what way do you touch/hold your penis?
Let me clarify; Ive only been daring enough to ask just one other man about this and these are our answers:
He presses down on his penis with the four fingers of his hand while his fingers are held together-
I press my penis down with 2 fingers held in a V-shape (upside down from how a smoker might hold a cigarette)
Please ask if you still need clarification as to the purpose or function of this personal study.
Thanks you,
Jeff

This topic was edited
RE:Youve Probably Never Thought of That Before

I will touch it long enough to position it, but that's it. I try to minimize touching of surfaces, myself included, while using the bathroom.

This post was edited

I don't hold/touch. For me, just a sense of being sanitary.

This post was edited

Hold mine in Upside down Star Trek V Vulcan hand sign....have not thought about it till now!:-)

This post was edited

I let the gravity to do that for me.

This post was edited

just pull mine down a bit so it hangs straight, then let it flow. I Do pee in the shower daily with no hands-
Billy

This post was edited

Im similar to BehrinVa. When at home I generally sit down just because I think it's cleaner and more sanitary. Otherwise I hold my penis with my right hand, thumb on top and fingers on the bottom.

This post was edited

When sitting I use two fingers to hold my penis down, mostly as assurance that the pee goes in the bowl, not over the edge.

Since you mention MS and Prostate Cancer, Jeff, might I add a few suggestions? Like you, I had Prostate Surgery almost two years ago now. At night I sometimes don't awaken to pee until it's almost too late. I keep a Plastic Pee Bottle next to the bed to use "just in case" I cant make it to the bathroom in time. I also keep a bottle of Spray Cleaner with Bleach next to it. In the morning, when emptying the bottle into the toilet I rinse it with the Bleach Spray and water to clean.

We also replaced our original toilet with one developed for so-called "Handicapped" use. The seat is several inches higher above the floor than a Standard toilet, makes it a lot easier to lift oneself off of when you've finished your business.

I might add that the term "handicapped" has pretty much fallen into disuse (even tho' I'm using here to make my point). "Accessible" is now the correct terminology, so that a toilet with raised seat is "Accessible" to all. "The Americans With Disabilities Act" (ADA) has now become an acronym for "Accessible Design for All".

This post was edited

I'm a leaner my right hand is on the wall in front of me my left is at my side or on the window sill . Now if I sit I'll give it a tug to elongate it I have peed between seat and bowl a few times, see pic on profile lol it likes to hide on me lol

This post was edited

I need to touch my penis to sit down on the toilet and assure it gets past the seat and into the bowl. The only other time I touch my penis is at the end of urination just before I want to stand up, My advanced age means for me that I am not finished when the flow stops, I need to wait a little bit and wait for the next bladder contraction to get all of it out. If I stand up too soon, my pants will be wet. Then at the true end of urination I put my hand over my penis and shake it to assure all the urine is off of the head of the penis.
Hickguy

This post was edited

When you are as short as I am, it is necessary to push it down to keep from shooting past the front of the bowl. I've never counted how many fingers I use. An elongated bowl of "comfort height" is very helpful.

This post was edited