New to Nudism

Hey, Im new to nudism and Ive recently come across this site. As a newcomer I would like some advice on the following:
What sorts of pics do I upload?
Are the pics Ive already uploaded any good?
How do I overcome shyness?
Please PM me thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:New to Nudism

Wolfsteve, I totally agree. While I'm so happy for his confidence I hope he doesn't get in over his head at 18.

This post was edited

to lovenudeboy. The pictures you have posted are great (in response to your asking about your pics). No issue there. As I mentioned in response to wolfsteve, many many 18 year olds would not be confident in themselves to post frontal pictures. So for that I totally admire and support you friend. But also being 18 , I would not want you to get too eager too soon so think through things - like your future relationships and careers etc. I'm not saying "don't post any pics". I'm just giving you (unsolicited :) ) advice as a older man just as wolfsteve did.

This post was edited

Hi and welcome to TN! The important thing to remember is that you are in control of what gets posted and who gets to see your pics. Some people don't share any pics, others just show body pics with no face, others show everything but might set the frontal with a face pic to private. So your pics are just fine and whatever you post in the future is ok as long as they aren't sexual. I think you're to be commended for being comfortable enough with your body to be nude and for having the self confidence to share pics.

This post was edited

If you were posting stuff like this on mainstream social media then, yes, that would be an issue. Definitely! On here I would be more concerned with people taking your pictures as their own use on profiles or other less savory websites. Like my fellow nudist quoted below, I'll send you a friend request if you'd like to chat in private messages.

I have sent you a friend request so we can chat. You are only 18. You must be very careful, pics could be an issue with any future career plans.I will be happy to talk with you.

This post was edited

Lifelong nudist here, would be very happy to chat with you, should you wish. As to what types of photos, try to make them candid as you can-photos of yourself relaxing at home, outside, at beach, or wherever you enjoy being naked regularly. You can control your Privacy settings, designate pics as "friends only" until you overcome shyness. As to "types" of photos, others "likes" and comments, once they're posted, will tell you if you're on the right track. Try joining a few groups that appeal to you and join in discussions. Keep in mind that this is a "safe" place, where you can share your enthusiasm for nudity openly with others who also enjoy nude living!

This post was edited

I have sent you a friend request so we can chat. You are only 18. You must be very careful, pics could be an issue with any future career plans.I will be happy to talk with you.

I'm shocked. Where are nude pics a career inhibitor? I may be somewhat privileged but it's illegal in Canada to discriminate on this basis and I would sue the bastards who tried into the ground.

This post was edited

I have sent you a friend request so we can chat. You are only 18. You must be very careful, pics could be an issue with any future career plans.I will be happy to talk with you.I'm shocked. Where are nude pics a career inhibitor? I may be somewhat privileged but it's illegal in Canada to discriminate on this basis and I would sue the bastards who tried into the ground.

Agree with you fully, Nudist Pig. In posting, you should go with your own comfort level. Generally folks who are younger, in your age range, are a lot more relaxed about nudity and couldn't care less. Some on here post only "headless" photos which says more about where they are as far as wholesomeness of nude living. I'm a retired professional, others with whom I worked knew I was a nudist and I suspect some would've liked to have given it a try.

This post was edited

I only saw your profile pic which was a back view take a look at other people's profiles and see what pics they post so you can get an idea of what you want for yours, you can make some only available to friends if you're still shy and don't want everyone to see,.
As for the posts concerning your age are from people in the United States, I beleive that in the USA the age for majority is 21, for instance drinking alcohol, but in the UK where we live its 18 so free to do whatever you wish , being discriminated against for being a naturist can happen at any age , but under British law to discriminate against someone for this woukd be a breach of human rights , I'm sure the other contributors are well intentioned but are inaccurate

This post was edited

The age of majority in the US is 18 as well. I think the posters are not so concerned with the legalities as simply with the young age of the OP, cautioning him from the standpoint of older age. And wrongly. The risks of having put up a nude photo of oneself at 18 to any future career or social opportunities are nil in the US, let alone in the somewhat more tolerant UK. Maybe, back in the day, such a youthful act would have been a problem. But then, how is it that in the US we've elected a governor (Schwarzenegger) and a Senator (Brown) with old nude photos in circulation? The problem has always been overblown, and in this generation, it's over, people.

This post was edited

Welcome to TN. All above points are valid. Except in a few careers should you be overly cautious. Be yourself. Like all the older guys have said and offered. Always up for a chat.

This post was edited