Any local SCUBA Divers?

Hello-
After a long time out of the water Ive begun refreshing my dive skills through a local dive center. Ive looked through several of the other SCUBA diving related groups and have seen very few to no local divers. Since there really arent any posting related to local divers, I thought Id post here to see if there are any other local TN members who also dive.maybe you need a dive buddy or just would like to meet other nudists who also enjoy diving. Once the COVID distancing has past maybe even have a little meet-up. I know its not always easy to find nude dive opportunities but maybe as a group something could be arranged. If theres enough interest, Ill look into starting a TN group.

Lets get wet!
John

This topic was edited
RE:Any local SCUBA Divers?

I have never done scuba (only snorkeling). At the dive centers can you rent/use the equipment they have to learn or do you have to have your own? It might be fun to learn scuba.

This post was edited

By all meansy, you should look into divinng. It's a great sport! Snorkling is what got me into SCUBA diving....I'd see something, dive down, and then never stay down long enough to watch. Most dive shops want you to buy your mask/snorkle, fins, and sometimes weights. The rest you're able to rent - regulator, BC, tank, wet suit (if needed or the open water cert). Acutally if you're taking a class, the rental for the regulator, BC and tank may be included as part of the class price....that probably depends on the shop.

John

This post was edited

I have decided to create a group so, maybe, others could find it who aren't already a member of this group. The group name is: "HR Nude SCUBA Divers". If you dive, please consider joining.

John

This post was edited

I have decided to create a group so, maybe, others could find it who aren't already a member of this group. The group name is: "HR Nude SCUBA Divers". If you dive, please consider joining.

John

This post was edited