RE:Shaved & Circumcised?

It would be great if the SCN club could be restarted.Totally support it being revived

I found this board which seems to be starting out, for circumcised and shaved men in the UK and Ireland. https://cirsuki.freeforums.net/ Might be worth joining?

This post was edited

shaving does seem popular amongst male and female naturists.... hard to have an informed opinion for others

This post was edited

Im circumcised (which I love) and I always shave my pubes in the summer - Im never on the beach with pubes. However I tend to let it grow in the winter. I quite like the contrast.

This post was edited

Im circumcised (which I love) and I always shave my pubes in the summer - Im never on the beach with pubes. However I tend to let it grow in the winter. I quite like the contrast.

This post was edited

It would be great if the SCN club could be restarted.Totally support it being revivedI found this board which seems to be starting out, for circumcised and shaved men in the UK and Ireland. https://cirsuki.freeforums.net/ Might be worth joining?

I've registered on that board today. There is only a handful of members registered at the minute and one or two posts.
Hopefully more people will register and it will gather some momentum

This post was edited

Would be great to be surrounded by like minded people, male and female smooth and circumcised.

This post was edited

I agree, Maybe we ought to organise an informal gathering at a naturist club (well at least for members in England / near London). especially if we get to enjoy similar chats as on here - and our proof of membership of this group is kind of easy to spot

This post was edited

Would be great to be surrounded by like minded people, male and female smooth and circumcised.

That sounds great, all clean and fully exposed

This post was edited

I agree, Maybe we ought to organise an informal gathering at a naturist club (well at least for members in England / near London). especially if we get to enjoy similar chats as on here - and our proof of membership of this group is kind of easy to spot

That would be fantastic, here is my membership card, side and front!

This post was edited

You fully qualify!
I figured out how to attach pictures - so here's my proof of membership. I admit it - the picture was taken when I wasn't shaved

This post was edited