RE:Shaved & Circumcised?

I had a good trim over the weekend - chest and pubes trimmed and balls shaved. Actually I noticed I could have managed a smoother result there so may need another shave later today. How often do other members tend to shave? (especially the most sensitive parts). For me, it's once or twice a week

This post was edited

Usually shaved once a week here. Always in the shower.

This post was edited

Agreed. a nice warm shower helps

This post was edited

Definitely, always in the shower!!

This post was edited

I do share your great enthusiasm for this combination as until very recently I also shaved myself smooth. I'm cut low and loose and not only do I think it looked better but also the total exposure of everything on display when naked felt really good. The last two times I've needed to shave instead of my usual completely bald I've trimmed very very close for a change. I've not decided if I'll keep trimming or go back to shaving but for now I'll say that very close trimming and circumcision are a great combination too...Nice combination - pubes trimmed and shaved balls here

yeah, usually the case for me, love it

This post was edited

Definitely shaved all the way - love the smooth for myself and love especially a shaved female too for that skin to skin contact. Included some before and after - had to shave with razor then with straight edge since so bushy. But was totally worth it.

This post was edited

I think you look sexy, so don't apologize for shaving your pubs when having a hairy body. ;o)

This post was edited

So what does everyone use when making themselves smooth. I have an electric razor that is for pubic shaving and it does a good job, but I've been thinking about using some hair remover for pubs. I had experience with Nair a looooong time again and it burned me, so I do not want to repeat that. I just don't want to have to say every few days. I DO NOT want laser removal though.

This post was edited

Being hairy all over, being totally shaved around my penis may look a bit odd but I do have a light trim especially when going to naturist beaches, I like to clearly show I'm circumcised, most places I go they are uncutI personally like that look myself. Im hairy all over (though not to the same level as you sadly!!) and regularly totally shave my pubes as I like the contrast of it being totally smooth there. And I think it looks good with having a little cut cock

It looks good on you :-)

This post was edited

@ArizonaCub Razor and shaving cream for me. I tried a body shaver but it wasn't comfortable

This post was edited