We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

New to Site and would love to try my first Nude Hike

Just joined site and am a big hiker and with the recent warm weather thought it would be fun to try some nude hiking. Looking for some folks to do this with and also some tips on where are the best places to in the greater Seattle region.

This topic was edited
RE:New to Site and would love to try my first Nude Hike

Up for nude hiking this weekend?

This post was edited

I am always willing to ry nude hiking. I just don't know where it is safe to go. Is it safe to hike nude on the Burke Gilman Trail?

Rob

This post was edited

Burke Gilman Trail not good for nude walking, etc.

This post was edited

I'm not from the Seattle area so don't have any specific trails, but can offer some tips. I've found it's best to use remote trails - the further you are from the parking lot and the longer the trail, the safer it is. I also find that nude hiking on weekends is safest before 8am (later if you're really remote, use your judgement) and before 3pm during the week. If you're inclined to carry shorts in your hand in case you encounter somebody on the trail, choose a pair with loose fitting legs so you aren't as likely to catch your foot while rushing to put them on - I actually use cargo shorts because the extra pockets are great for holding keys, phone, and wallet. Be watching for unnatural colors such as white, red, yellow, and orange - it probably means somebody is approaching - and listen for voices. Also consider scouting the trail with clothes on and if you feel it's safe, go nude on another visit. Have fun!

This post was edited

There is nude hiking at my place just west of vashon island I have bikes nude on the Burke Gilman trail on the Fremont solstice weekend

This post was edited

I have found that it's best to hike on a trail with one way in and one way out. That way, if you arrive early, you know if someone else is on the trail. Also. it seems like there is hardly ever anyone else around before 9 am, so warm mornings are a good time to go.

This post was edited