Can't find a forum category for asking why I was kicked from the chat room -- just looking to understand and avoid making whatever mistake I made again

I was broadcasting while playing a video game and replying to messages every now and then. Wasn't doing anything sexual or harassing anyone, and definitely wasn't aroused on cam, so not really sure what happened there. I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong that can lead me to get kicked again or banned for good.

Tried the contact us page but there's an "I've been kicked" button which leads to a page that states that mods don't discuss their reasons for kicking and banning people Maybe it's my username? I mean it's just a light-hearted joke and there are way more serious usernames who didn't get kicked so I'm ruling that out too.

What can I do to ensure everything's okay?

This topic was edited
RE:Can't find a forum category for asking why I was kicked from the chat room -- just looking to understand and avoid making whatever mistake I made again

One of the chat rules is "faces on cam" - so maybe if you were distracted by other stuff, your face wasn't on cam?

This post was edited
RE:Can't find a forum category for asking why I was kicked from the chat room -- just looking to understand and avoid making whatever mistake I made again

Ah, I see. That wasn't the intention. I apologize.

This post was edited