Almost Nude Yard Work

Since my front yard is open to a busy street, total nudity is not an option when working there.
I usually wear just gym shorts, no shirt or underwear.
Would like to try even less.
Two options come to mind.
1. A very short pair of tan through swim trunks. This is the smallest swimsuit I now own since I found swim briefs too confining after I stopped wearing underwear.
+ Minimal coverage and no tan line.
-Less comfortable than what I wear now, no pockets.
2. Shorts with sides split to the waist and crotch cut open.
+ Most freedom when wearing anything.
- Still have tan lines, possible accidental exposure.

Any suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE:Almost Nude Yard Work

I've gotten away with just a pair of bikini briefs. A dark or bright color lets people know you are wearing something. On one occasion a mother, father, and young son walked by and the son cried out, "That man is naked!" His parents assured him that I was not. Tan lines are not an issue for me. I just wanted to be cooler.

This post was edited

I've gotten away with just a pair of bikini briefs. A dark or bright color lets people know you are wearing something. On one occasion a mother, father, and young son walked by and the son cried out, "That man is naked!" His parents assured him that I was not. Tan lines are not an issue for me. I just wanted to be cooler.

Bright or dark colors are a good idea for anything.
I had a pair of tan gym shorts at one time and more than one person I know mentioned that they saw me cutting the grass and thought I was nude at first glance.

This post was edited

I haven't cut the front yard in the nude yet. But I did once wearing thin skin tight shorts. Tight enough to see the shape of things.

This post was edited

I have done the backyard completely nude. I even replaced the garden hose rack on the side of the house facing my very nice looking female neighbor while she was home. Don't know if she saw me or not. Just feels good to do normal things without clothes!

This post was edited

I took a pair of very short loose boxers and cut the crotch out of them they look like a little mini skirt now but it feels wonderful feels like Im naked cant wait for the nice Windy day

This post was edited

I took a pair of very short loose boxers and cut the crotch out of them they look like a little mini skirt now but it feels wonderful feels like Im naked cant wait for the nice Windy day

Take the scissors two snips further and slit the sides so that you just have flaps of fabric hanging front and back. That has been my in view of the road attire for years. I call them my barely there shorts. And yes a stiff wind does some revealing

This post was edited

I took a pair of very short loose boxers and cut the crotch out of them they look like a little mini skirt now but it feels wonderful feels like Im naked cant wait for the nice Windy dayTake the scissors two snips further and slit the sides so that you just have flaps of fabric hanging front and back. That has been my in view of the road attire for years. I call them my barely there shorts. And yes a stiff wind does some revealing

Are bending over, crouching or sitting also revealing? I would think they would be.

This post was edited

Are bending over, crouching or sitting also revealing? I would think they would be.

I've found that when you hang below the bottom hem while crouching, the shadows make it difficult to determine whether any illegal display is just that. From a distance the genitals blend with the color of the legs.

This post was edited

Id love to see that

This post was edited

Got rid of the trunks since I wore them so rarely so that is no longer an option.

This post was edited