RE:Left the clothes behind and ran into a textile!!

I believe in federal land areas it is allowed to be nude. When i was living in Arizona for a few months, this was (30 years ago) i went with a nudist group on 2 occasions to federal land areas. Lots of people were nude there. Apparently there is no federal law against nudity. It was really fantastic i have to say. Wish i could find these areas back again.
In the Netherlands it is allowed to be nude anywhere where it is "suitable" and u do not cause offence. So areas where u are not visible from roads, where there are no children or lots of clothed nature lovers.
Unfortunately The Netherlands is a small densely populated country so there are not many big quiet areas to be found here. Luckily we have many big official nude beaches on the coast, rivers and lakes and many known unofficial ones that adhere to above rules.

This post was edited
RE:Left the clothes behind and ran into a textile!!

I believe in federal land areas it is allowed to be nude. When i was living in Arizona for a few months, this was (30 years ago) i went with a nudist group on 2 occasions to federal land areas. Lots of people were nude there. Apparently there is no federal law against nudity. It was really fantastic i have to say. Wish i could find these areas back again.

This really depends on what agency is patrolling the area. While it is true there is no federal law prohibiting nudity, there may very well be a park rule, state law, local ordinance, etc against it. If you are in an area that is well secluded and/or well established, you're probably OK. But all it takes is one Ranger/Deputy/local cop with a burr up their ass to ruin your day. Many federal lands are patrolled by local law enforcement, especially areas that have had complaints lodged (Not just for nudity, but for anything). If you are not in a specifically designated area, be aware of your surroundings.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited