Starting over again

I am a master procrastinator. I have thought about doing this for several months. I believe posting here regularly will help me stay on track. Plus, I will try to be more creative. I dont want to take the same photo over and over again. So, here is my plan. I will post my progress pictures here with a few active workout pictures thrown in. I would like to lose 10 to 15 pounds initially. That may change because I would also like to gain muscle. It will ultimately be decided by how I look. Hopefully, this will create a long time habit. So here it is. I am 5 foot 11 inches and weigh just over 190 pounds.

This topic was edited
RE:Starting over again

Ill join you and hold you accountable

This post was edited

Thats great! Does that mean you will post here or start a separate thread? Either way its great to have company in this. And I look forward to seeing your progress.

This post was edited

I think posting to your original post here would be easier to keep track of progress. What do you think?

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

So I walked 2 miles last night, three flights of stairs three times, two miles tonight. But I ate bad :-(

This post was edited

Great thread and happy to join ya on this journey. I have decided to take control of my diet..since I started working from home, I have noticed a change in my weight and I intend on making better choices. I have always been lean so a few extra pounds is really noticeable. Happy to post progress pictures too! Hope all is well with you and yours. Regards, T.

This post was edited

I would be happy to help with this in anyway I can. I am a wellness coach. Join in naked workout if that helps keep it fun and accountable .
Reach out if you want to join some simple bodyweight workouts.

This post was edited

Congrats on your progress and the steps you are taking. Carbs are my downfall too! I do well and then someone tempts me or I end up baking or cooking something that takes me back a bit..but, for me at least, I find that it is easier to "sneak" once in awhile and just limit intake and be more conscious of what I am eating or how frequently. I am just too weak to quit cold turkey! lol

This post was edited

I meant to add..have a mini vacation coming up in August too and gotta work on this "Work From Home" body that has developed over the last few months! Take care hope everyone is having a great Monday!

This post was edited

Awesome that we have an expert here! Thanks for the offer! I am game to try or join a nude virtual workout! Skype?

This post was edited