RE:Anyone wear budgy smugglers

Used to wear speedos frequently both in my pool and at the clothing required beach.
6 years ago we got a privacy fence around our pool so I don't wear anything unless we have company.
Shortly after that, I stopped wearing underwear and speedos started to feel too confining.
My current swimsuit of choice when I can't be nude is 4" tan through swim shorts.
I still wear speedos occasionally at a hotel or cruise ship pool or clothing required beach.

This post was edited

Only once did I get a compliment, earlier this year, when I was wearing my Skinzwear A14 loose running shorts...""How do you keep things from falling out of shorts like that?"

No problem, the front has a light cupping effect for me.

This post was edited

Don't forget to pair your Budgy Smuggler with thongs to get the true Aussie experience! ;-)

This post was edited

Don't forget to pair your Budgy Smuggler with thongs to get the true Aussie experience! ;-)

Thongs under briefs?

This post was edited

On the feet

Optionally at the waist.

This post was edited

On the feetOptionally at the waist.

In the United States, footwear is rarely called thongs. That's why I was confused when I took my inlaws in Australia to a fairly nice restaurant and saw a sign that said that men in thongs were allowed in the bar, but not the dining room.

This post was edited

All the time when I do lap training in the public pool and at textile beaches when I have to wear something.

This post was edited

A good fitting pair of swim briefs is important for no drag but also to be comfortable. You need to check the brands / styles, some allow for a more comfortable fitting and not squashing your goodies. It's the closest thing to swimming naked, and it's legal at a public pool, that's a win in my opinion.

This post was edited

A good fitting pair of swim briefs is important for no drag but also to be comfortable. You need to check the brands / styles, some allow for a more comfortable fitting and not squashing your goodies. It's the closest thing to swimming naked, and it's legal at a public pool, that's a win in my opinion.

I agree. Have very skippy 1.5wj loose style aussiebum swim briefs. No inner linings at all great to wear at public beaches or indoor swimming pools. Lighter the color more transparent they can be.

This post was edited