RE:Is it wrong to wear shorts commando to work?

Correct! Women show boob bulges. And no I don't show a bulge or much of one and I'm not flashing anyone.

This post was edited

It all depends on a few things, the shorts, if they show too much or whatever, your place of employment if it would be appropriate or not and also some underwear show more than if you don't wear any. Personally I don't wear much underwear anymore.

This post was edited

Because I've not worn underwear since I was 14, I've played many organized sports and not worn underwear or a jock... except for football practice and games, then I wore a jock. But when I ran track, I ran with a jock and my wife/gf used to comment on it or ask if it didn't hurt with me jiggling all over! hahahahaha I told her that it wasn't that noticeable unless I was thinking of her. That made her smile!

At work, we used to exercise in the mornings. Sometimes we played basketball and most time we played pickle ball. If neither was available to partake in, we used to walk around the local park. There were days when we got busy and I wasn't able to get into a uniform until 1 or 2 pm. Sometimes I'd conduct business with the public in the office in a t shirt and shorts, flip flops or sneakers. No underwear ever. Noticeable; probably. On purpose; no. Complaints; no a one.

This post was edited

I go commando most of the time myself. I have played tuba in church for the last 30 yrs or so, nice to meet another brass player.

Euphonium player here. Since 2 of my bands allow us to wear shorts for summer concerts, I have some a little longer than I usually wear otherwise so I can Freeball without worrying about accidental exposure.

This post was edited

I used to always wear underwear, pants or shorts, it didn't matter....I had it drilled into my head growing up that I should be wearing clean underwear in case I got hurt at work!
I have gone commando before, off duty, and my wearing underwear would depend on how comfortable my shorts were and what I was doing. This year, I started not wearing underwear on a regular basis, and it's been great! But let me tell ya, this past work tour I've gone "commando" wearing shorts at work. Unbelievable! No one said anything or cared!
As far as the legal aspect - why should your employer care what you're wearing UNDER your outter wear? You're not exposing yourself in public. And so long as you're doing your job well, why should it matter?

This post was edited

abe182 wrote:I would go nude if I could but.... Any thoughts about going commando to work will anyone be offended? The material is very thin but length is adequate.

I don't even own underwear, and I do wear shorts to work. The key is, get so used to it that it doesn't matter anymore.

Also, men's shorts have gotten so long now, it really doesn't matter. If you wore your 1970's shorts without underwear, then your genitals would likely be seen by coworkers.

This post was edited