Is it wrong to wear shorts commando to work?

I would go nude if I could but.... Any thoughts about going commando to work will anyone be offended? The material is very thin but length is adequate.

This topic was edited
RE:Is it wrong to wear shorts commando to work?

This will not be decided by an online discussion thread. Each workplace is unique. Ask your HR department or leadership team.

This post was edited

What kind of work do you do? Not many jobs allow men to wear shorts..

This post was edited

We have no dress code many people wear shorts all year long. Just no tube tops or profane language is the rule. I work inside at a desk. Graphic design.

This post was edited

Sounds like a job you could do at home

This post was edited

Whether or not you wear underwear... I don't think should matter. Shorts vs. Pants.... Depends on you're work environment and company policy.

This post was edited

HR's not gonna have a policy on underwear. Do you get skid marks on your underwear? Pee spots on your pants? Do you have trouble keeping your shirt tucked in? Then you probably need underwear to maintain a professional look. Otherwise, no, as long as you're not choosing clothes to deliberately call attention to yourself. Nobody's going to notice. Really.

This post was edited

My son worked at Starbucks at one time and was told his bulge was too obvious so he should wear underwear to work.

This post was edited

My son worked at Starbucks at one time and was told his bulge was too obvious so he should wear underwear to work.

Some of my underwear emphasises my bulge.

This post was edited

The bulge will not be affected by boxers as they hang lose. They count as underwear but why bother? Some other undies (Y fronts) emphasise the bulge but control it, drawing everything forward.

This post was edited

Going to work shouldnt be a big deal, I go to work commando then change into my work uniform, yes still commando, as a mechanic the trucks dont care and I dont show a bulge.

This post was edited