Who has been back?

Getting there early in the morning is what ensured we had a parking spot. Anyone can get there by 12:00 so just wondering how crowded it is now? I would think they will be back to normal in a few weeks, probably worth the weight.

Mornings are so amazing out there!

This topic was edited
RE:Who has been back?

We had the same thoughts And hope someone can answer. We havent been back as we have been everywhere but Apollo. We actually like to get to Apollo and see the sun rise. Allegedly with a bottle of champagne.

This post was edited

We were there yesterday July 19. Got to the line in front of the gate right at 11:30. I counted 30 cars in front of me and I could not see them all. We got to lot 5 and it was full. By the time we got back to lot 4 it was almost full and filled up while we were getting our stuff together. Talked to a guy at lot 5 that said he got there at 11:15 and got the second to last spot in the lot.
The beach was great!

This post was edited

haven't been to Apollo in a while is lot 4 nude too as I've heard yes and no, next time I go probably take my bike

This post was edited

Gabar, no lot 4 is not nude. As you know only lot 5 is officially nude. If we stray from the designated area this could give the rangers a reason to shut down 5 as well.

Ray

This post was edited

ok thxs I didn't think anything had changed no doubt some who have said nude was ok at 4 was just taking a chance by being bare

This post was edited

Ok just read an article with the information officer for the Canaveral national seashore this is no legal law against nudity in the park..But they ask that people keep to them selves in the areas of 4 go towards 5 and area 5 being nude away from others and being respectful..As that is the reason the signs were put in place were they are too let others know to be on the look out not surprised by nude people on the beach they did this because of the limited parking..

This post was edited

so in other words I can park at lot one get nude at my car and walk nude past lot 1, 2, 3, 4 and to 5 and than return to lot 1 and shower nude at the only shower ? i'm almost tempted to come try. every time I've been I pass by lots thru 4 and the parking lots are almost empty and lot 4 being rather big should imo be nude optional too.

This post was edited