Surfing, Frisbee and Hiking

We've been working on a website at ThingsToDoNude.com and finding that sports and recreation are some of the best things to do nude. They're fun, healthy, you feel good while you're doing them, and feel good afterwards. Surfing, Frisbee and hiking are personal favorites, but we're trying to do reports on as many as possible.

This topic was edited
RE: Surfing, Frisbee and Hiking

Backpacking, hiking and camping are all things that appeal to me and I think would be very enjoyable done in the nude. It just seems like the most natural way to experience nature. I plan to try all of them.

This post was edited
hiked nude

I have hiked nude several times. Even in places I shouldn't have. Almost got in trouble once. If youhike in us forests, you don't seem to have a problem. I have been caught a couple times with no problem on trails inus forests. Even had a converstion with one of them. They said they wished they had that much courage.
am1too

This post was edited
RE: hiked nude

When I was younger I used to waterski nude (with a safety vest on of course!) at sunset. That way no one could actually tell if I was nude. Just be careful how you fall! Deep water starts are certainly interesting too, going from warm water to a high speed breeze is enlightening. Have never tried frisbee or hiking, I'll have to add those to my list along with canuding and nucamping!

This post was edited