Transparent swimsuits

Anyone into wearing transparent swimsuits at public beaches?

This topic was edited
RE:Transparent swimsuits

One of the first suits I bought from Aussiebum was white. It was their classic design and made of nylon. I knew it was going to be transparent when wet but when I put it on, I noticed the tattoo I have on my backside was clearly visible. At the time, I had one of those blue pools with the blow up ring (like a blue pumpkin) so no one else saw it.

This post was edited

Never in public, but I have at private pool parties. It's almost opaque when dry but very transparent when wet. Gets lots of looks!

This post was edited

YES I like Transparent swimsuit mmmmmmmm

This post was edited

WOW very nice swimsuits & I like your tatoo and see your soft cock mmmmmmm

This post was edited

I don't like the idea of transparent swimsuits (or skimpy bikinis for women) as they objectify genitals and breasts. Better to just be naked than bring attention to them. As far as the woman who left the beach since a man was wearing a see through suit, it's hypocritical. Would she have done the same for a woman's skimpy bikini? Why can women be objectified but not men? She probably took her kids home to watch violent movies. Better naked agression than a naked nipple or glans in keeping in true Puritanical form.

This post was edited

Then there is the suit that is more transparent than you remember it, but you don't get to find out before time.

This post was edited

Haven't in the past.
Recently bought a tan through suit that is less opaque than I expected, so I will need to see what happens when it gets wet. Probably will try it in our own pool first, even though I usually don't wear anything there unless we have company.

This post was edited