Need a new start

Last October my wife suddenly past away as there are to many memories in the UK I'm looking to live in france or Spain to start a new life as a naturist I would like a secluded area haven't got a lot of cash anybody with ideas could you please let me know gilliganphillip@yahoo.co.uk

This topic was edited
RE:Need a new start

Someone on another board retired to the Canary Islands. I believe he said that it was relatively inexpensive. He said that while the primary language is Spanish, many of the residents spoke some English. He also found that nudity was often accepted in places that were not officially clothing optional, including some shops and the outdoor portion of some cafes and taverns. Some of the clothing optional resorts allowed people who were not staying there to dine in their restaurants. He also said that a simple wrap was often enough cover, and on the rare occasions he had to be fully dressed, he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, it had been over 2 years since he wore shorts or slacks and had gotten rid of all but one pair or each.

This post was edited
RE:Need a new start

The fishing village of El Cotillo in North-West Fuerteventura, Canary Isles has a thriving Brit community amongst the locals and other nationalities and has properties for sale from around 100K.
Take a look at this typical listing.
Almost all the questions yo are likely to ask about living, property owning and driving on the island have already been answered on Fuerteventura Forum.

The area is totally nude-friendly except within the urbanisation with miles of naked walking and cycling and plenty of nude beaches on the adjacent coast.
A few of my El Cotillo naturist videos can be seen here..

This post was edited