The Ice Cream Topic

How do you like your Ice Cream?

Favorite flavors? Favorite toppins? Cone or cup? How many scoops?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:The Ice Cream Topic

I'm a Chocolate Chip, Rocky Road, Moose Tracks kinda guy. I like nuts in my ice cream but have always had a love for Chocolate Chip.

We go out for frozen yogurt once in a while and when we do, I usually get Salted Caramel and Chocolate. I always put chopped almonds on the bottom, then the Fro Yo and then top it with more chopped almonds. Once in a while I'll add a little chopped Butterfinger candy . ;DDD

Di is a Chocolate lover. Her favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors Gold Medal Ribbon. She will deviate from that if there's a new Chocolate ice cream and interests her. She also loves to mix Chocolate ice cream and Peppermint ice cream. Usually around the holidays.

This post was edited

My no1 favorite; A cone with 3 scoops, 1 banana, 1 melon and 1 chocolate topped with white chocolate sauce or brsilienne. And not to forger, whipped cream.

When we are in a restaurant and I want Ice Cream for dessert I always take a Banana Split.

Now that I'm posting this, think there's a big chance we will go for Ice Cream later today! ^_^

This post was edited

Simplicity for me (oh no -- does that mean I'm boring?): strawberry if straight-up, vanilla if I'm pairing with fruit compote or sauce, or apple or rhubarb/strawberry pie. Maple walnut ice cream is just about as complicated as I go. Usually in a cup or bowl, but sometimes in a cone just to mix it up a little. (Hey, I'm not *that* boring!) I also really enjoy an occasional lemon or pistacchio gelato, but I guess that's off-topic. :)

This post was edited

Simplicity for me (oh no -- does that mean I'm boring?): strawberry if straight-up, vanilla if I'm pairing with fruit compote or sauce, or apple or rhubarb/strawberry pie. Maple walnut ice cream is just about as complicated as I go. Usually in a cup or bowl, but sometimes in a cone just to mix it up a little. (Hey, I'm not *that* boring!) I also really enjoy an occasional lemon or pistacchio gelato, but I guess that's off-topic. :)

Ice Cream, even kept simple, is never boring! :-DD

This post was edited