Men Posting in the Ladies Room.

I know we can all miss it but when you click on a topic the room in which the topic is being discussed is clearly stated at the top of the page.
Please try to remember to glance at it before posting if viewing using the "newest" feature of the forum, especially if the topic relates to feminine issues.

This topic was edited
RE:Men Posting in the Ladies Room.

I know we can all miss it but when you click on a topic the room in which the topic is being discussed is clearly stated at the top of the page.Please try to remember to glance at it before posting if viewing using the "newest" feature of the forum, especially if the topic relates to feminine issues.

On my iPad I use the newest feature to see whats been going on in the forums. As Ive noted before, in no place does it say what room the post is in. Ive checked repeatedly and on different pages such as this one where Im typing my reply. There is noting to tell me what room a post is in.

This post was edited

I know we can all miss it but when you click on a topic the room in which the topic is being discussed is clearly stated at the top of the page.Please try to remember to glance at it before posting if viewing using the "newest" feature of the forum, especially if the topic relates to feminine issues.On my iPad I use the newest feature to see whats been going on in the forums. As Ive noted before, in no place does it say what room the post is in. Ive checked repeatedly and on different pages such as this one where Im typing my reply. There is noting to tell me what room a post is in.
Same here on my phone. I cannot see which topic a post is under. The mechanics of this site have gone downhill over the years. Any suggestion to restore so past features have fallen on deaf ears

This post was edited

Same here on my phone. I cannot see which topic a post is under. The mechanics of this site have gone downhill over the years. Any suggestion to restore so past features have fallen on deaf ears
I've just checked on this using my Android phone and you are quite right - when you access a post using a phone the room and topic information is not displayed at the top.
I don't know what you can do in those circumstances.

This post was edited

It would be a good start if men stop asking questions about genitals, shaving etc.

This post was edited

On my iPad I use the newest feature to see whats been going on in the forums. As Ive noted before, in no place does it say what room the post is in. Ive checked repeatedly and on different pages such as this one where Im typing my reply. There is noting to tell me what room a post is in.

I use an iPad and wherever I click through to a forum post from whether using the newest feature or my feed I always see the forum the message is in on the breadcrumbs In this format home]some forum ] forum post

This post was edited

I have found that the orientation of the iPad matters. Landscape shows the title and portrait doesnt. I have not used my android phone or tablet to view this site so I cant speak to them.

This post was edited

I have found that the orientation of the iPad matters. Landscape shows the title and portrait doesnt. I have not used my android phone or tablet to view this site so I cant speak to them.

You are correct but it still does not tell you what room the thread or subject is under as evidenced by your screen shots.

This post was edited

I agree. Room does not show on phone or tablet in either orientation.

This post was edited

I You are correct but it still does not tell you what room the thread or subject is under as evidenced by your screen shots.

The Room Name is above the bold Topic Name.

This post was edited

I You are correct but it still does not tell you what room the thread or subject is under as evidenced by your screen shots.The Room Name is above the bold Topic Name.

It isn't on my phone or tablet.

This post was edited