RE:Local Nude Weather Forecast???

92 F with lots of humidity and mosquitoes. Tired of covering myself with Deet and sunscreen. Almost looking forward to the Fall.

I hate bug spray also. I picked up a couple Mosquito Magnets cheap at auction. They worked, but neither one worked very well, but thanks to some You Tube video's on how to do a cleaning and tuneup, they work great. I still have to swat a few, but can work in the shade now.

This post was edited

Another day of high heat and humidity (bad).
Another day of mostly nude with only occasional minimal clothing (good).

This post was edited

Grandson is coming back tomorrow, Frequent clothing in minimal amounts on the horizon.

This post was edited

Forecast for the next week or more: nude with lots of pool use
Its been in the high 90s for the last few weeks and the heat started climbing today

Thursday (today) 103
Friday 108
Saturday 108
Sunday 108
Monday 108
Tuesday 111 (some forecasters have said as high as 114)
Wednesday 105
Thursday 106
Friday 105
Saturday 101

This post was edited

Hot here too. It's been getting into the low 80's.

This post was edited

Low 90's today but no rain for about 2 weeks. Yards are turning yellow.

This post was edited

Typical summer weather here in North Florida. Hot and humid with afternoon thunderstorms, some very heavy. I've been laying out with a box fan and a mister on me so it is bearable. Wish I had a pool. :-)

This post was edited

Hot and Dry here in Colorado. Mid to high 90s during the day and mid 60s at night. No rain in the forecast.

This post was edited

Heat wave has broken but still reasonably warm.
Grandson is going back to his mothers for a while starting this weekend so the forecast for me beginning Monday is mostly nude with occasional minor amounts of clothing!

This post was edited

Hot and dry all last week, the week prior and this week through the weekend. Low 100's to 112-114 most days. If you're wearing clothes out in this heat... you're brain was fried before this heat wave it! ;DDDDD

This post was edited