RE:Care to participate in a survey?

Little did you know, your actions were being monitored by someone who takes it upon themselves to report such a disgusting act.This is the "A" vs "B" scenario in question.A: You can see yourself or someone else willing to advantage of a moment and have no problem with it.B: You are disgusted by the notion and would turn them in..

I would be careful where I was intimate with my loved one. But there are places/beaches where it is not shunned. In those places my act would not be called "disgusting". As an exhibitionist I won't mind being watched, it might even add to the fun. But my partner might mind. So I would leave them to decide. BTW most likely they would go for Scenario A and ask for a copy of the video.

This post was edited

I am more a as long as it is really private. Ifthay is the case then have fun. Also time of the day can play a part also. Early in am or later in t he evening when there are less people. If it is 3 in the afternoon do you expect a lit of people around. I would not turn anyone in but it could effect how often I would go. My wife would not be thrilled if she was with me.

This post was edited

I'm a live and let live kind of guy. Unless, there are children present and are witness to it, I would not mention or report it.

This post was edited

A, no question.

This post was edited

I would go with 'A' as it is a very natural thing to happen between to loving people. I would hope, though, that they would use a little discretion though and not flaunt it to the rest...

This post was edited

Definately B as this sort of behaviour shouldnt be tolerated under any circumstances. It brings down and degrades nudism to a perversion and as someone before me has said, this sort of stuff gets beaches closed down. They already did so in The Netherlands for the very same reasons. The fact that they feel compelled to engage in said behaviour only because they happen to be nude, shows their very doubtful dedication towards nudism in general and a blatant disrespect to other naturists as well.

This post was edited

I'll go with A. I've been on both sides of the issue. Just be discreet.

This post was edited

A - just keep an eye out to keep it looking as an innocent play between a couple.

This post was edited

Interesting to read these comments.

Making love outdoors is a wonderful experience. As a couple we have many intimate moments on beaches, lochs (lakes) woods, our garden and other places, but always very much out of the view of others. A lot of these experiences were before we were or even thought of ourselves as naturists.

Id imagine a couple on a non nude beach would have similar impulses.

So its not a naturist question, its a human one.

As long as its not inappropriate then its perfectly acceptable. A B C And D.

This post was edited

Definately B as this sort of behaviour shouldnt be tolerated under any circumstances. It brings down and degrades nudism to a perversion and as someone before me has said, this sort of stuff gets beaches closed down. They already did so in The Netherlands for the very same reasons. The fact that they feel compelled to engage in said behaviour only because they happen to be nude, shows their very doubtful dedication towards nudism in general and a blatant disrespect to other naturists as well.

The same thing continues to happen in the US as well Split Rock in NY is the latest victim of the folks who doesnt care if they ruin it for naturists as long as they get the jollies off in public

This post was edited