Small Ball

I was raised not to talk about sex or nudity and you dont have sex until you are married. So now l am 60 years old never married and no kids. I thought l was normal until a doctors visit a few months ago
I could never stay hard for long and the doctor told me that my balls were underdeveloped so even if l did get married l would mot be able to have sex anyway. Even though l think of myself ad a bisexual l am only half a man

This topic was edited
RE:Small Ball

Don't think that makes you half a man. Lots of factors make someone a man. Physical size of his balls and the ability to create children are not requirements.

This post was edited

you never mentioned if doctor did hormone level test for testosterone levels . He should have, you don't have to have big testicles to make adequate amounts of testosterone and if you aren't, you could be put on HRT hormone replacement therapy . I would suggest you consult a Doctor of Endocrinology . With proper treatment you may be able to have normal sex . Even if you are sterile,,

This post was edited

I was raised not to talk about sex or nudity and you dont have sex until you are married. So now l am 60 years old never married and no kids. I thought l was normal until a doctors visit a few months agoI could never stay hard for long and the doctor told me that my balls were underdeveloped so even if l did get married l would mot be able to have sex anyway. Even though l think of myself ad a bisexual l am only half a man

Those religious rules can sometimes limit your normal sexual development. Anyway, you are not half man. You need to start your sexual life and a hormone treatment.

This post was edited

i also was thrown for a loop at my last physical, first time seeing this Dr. the Dr was a man, i love exposing my big package infront of men, and i like strange men handling my cock and balls. as he was rolling my balls between his fingers, he told me my balls are getting smaller, i thought this odd, cause he had never seen my testicles prior, nor has he touched them.

have any of you heard the same?

This post was edited

you never mentioned if doctor did hormone level test for testosterone levels . He should have, you don't have to have big testicles to make adequate amounts of testosterone and if you aren't, you could be put on HRT hormone replacement therapy . I would suggest you consult a Doctor of Endocrinology . With proper treatment you may be able to have normal sex . Even if you are sterile,,

I totally agree with this post. I hope many more men would go get their testosterone levels checked. I did and found out that it was very low. After taking the testosterone gel for several years my balls have gotten much smaller and they do not hang much at all now. But I am stronger, have more energy, enjoy good erections, have a better mood, not as quick to be grumpy, I can handle the cold much better, I have thicker skin so I dont get paper cuts when I got them almost every day and I am getting much hairier. I have a chest full of hair now. If you are able to see all my pictures you can see a couple that I posted before taking testosterone and have very little chest hair. I must have had low testosterone all my life. Taking testosterone can make a male sterile so be aware of the side effects of this drug.. I also experience pitting edema in my legs. Do the research men and see your doctors.
Small balls or anything else you call small doesnt make you any less of a man. Be a male of confidence one who embracing being male and is accepting of body but also be one that takes care of it that doesnt neglect it.
Embrace the camaraderie and brotherhood.

This post was edited