RE:Do you keep yourself shaved when you visit the doctor?

My doctor and my Dermatologist are both female and I think nothing of going to them shaved. In fact, for neatness I make sure I shave before I go. It has never been an issue.

This post was edited

I have a female urologist. Nothing phases her. With over 20 genital piercings shaved is a minor thing. I especially make sure my Ass and hole are smooth on times she will be doing a digital exam.

This post was edited

I have had multiple doctors over the years and have been smooth through all of them. None have had any negative comments about my being hairless.

This post was edited

Simple answer yes. No reason to do otherwise.

This post was edited

I have been smooth for decades. I've been examined by medical people of both genders. I think they have seen it all. Never had a comment from anyone. Even a female CNA who gave me a sponge bath. I'm not going to grow a crop for a doc.

This post was edited

I've been shaving the twig and berries for close to 40 years now. Every day as part of my shower routine. Just like the look and smooth feel. I make no changes to this when seeing a doctor, because it is all perfectly natural and routine for me. Believe me, doctors have all seen more than we can even imagine, and I doubt this phases them in the least.

Been waxed a few times. Really not painful, and a super smooth result. Alas, it's temporary and pricey. I'm seriously considering electrolysis as this is the only proven method (laser isn't permanent) to actually kill the hair root. Time-consuming and also a little pricey, but it would be awesome to never have to shave there again!

This post was edited

Yes is the simple answer, smoother the better, and besides wouldnt have time to grow it back

This post was edited

Going tomorrow to have my first skin check-up with a new dermatologist. Will be interesting to find how it goes. Some offices have not even checked my groin or buttocks. That seems to have become more common recently. Many years ago I expected to be nude for part of the exam.

This post was edited

I stay shaved neither my Gp nor my dermatologist has said anything about it . I did notice last year at dermatologist he did have a nurse/ medical assistant present. I did say that Im a nudist beforehand . Want to be sure I checked all over cant be to careful.

This post was edited

My dermatologist often comments on my smoothness down there

This post was edited