Body painting suggestions.

Looks like next week thanks to a returning Airbnb guest, I will be fulfilling my Nude Year Resolution to be body painted head to toe. He is bringing his paint with him and one evening while here he is going to paint me! Nude of course.
Both the artist and myself are open to ideas of what the theme should be. Please post your creative ideas on or before Monday to help me decide. thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Body painting suggestions.

Jungle theme!

This post was edited

Body painting is one of my favorite activities. It can be anything, nature, modern art and so on. Check out the painting that Spencer Tunick does on the internet. It is always a lot of fun!

This post was edited

How exciting

This post was edited

What kind of paint is good for body painting?

This post was edited

our session did not happen because the artist did not end up with room to bring his equipment after he had packed what he needed for his regular job which was the reason he was coming . He promised to return yet this summer and get me painted. I will let you know then

This post was edited

Check out Andy Golub work site. There are very well done.

This post was edited

Please post pictures when this does happen! Hopefully you'll still get the chance.

In season 2 of the SyFy show Face-Off (a reality competition for makeup artists), they did one body-painting episode. The contestants had two models each and had to paint one to blend in with the background and the other to stand out but interact with it in some way. There were some impressive results.

This post was edited