Email from my gym

Received an email that my gym is closed indefinitely by order of the Governor. It goes on to say that financially they can not hold on much longer as revenue has stopped from the closure and the landlords are not willing to work with them. Another potential casualty of COVID.

This topic was edited
RE:Email from my gym

Which gym? I haven't received anything like that from Mountainside Fitness as of yet.

This post was edited

Burn it.

This post was edited

Another potential Covid-19 casualty indeed. Businesses and individuals alike are suffering. IMO it was folly to ease restrictions too early. It is like stopping a 10-day course of medication 6 days in, or removing some but not all of the rot from a building being renovated -- a job done half-assed invites disaster.

This post was edited

There seems to be two opposing forces at work. One which says we need to keep things open or pretty soon multiple businesses and many people will be out of work [which is happening]. The other which says we need to stop the spread of Covid-19 [ IMO, I don't think it can be stopped, at least not for 1-3 years]. I am usually not a conspiracy person, but it does make me wonder if Covid-19 was manufactured and manufactured to spread. Obviously we need to do everything we can to protect those who are at risk. But, if I'm correct, and we can't stop this thing, what is the best course of action? Furthermore, I have read about testimonials from people who had great results from I think it was a naturopathic company that would send a nurse to the covid patient's home and administer a special IV of fluids and I think C, D and Zinc with great results. However, I think CDC is looking more for a vaccine instead of a more natural method to help covid patients. I hope I am wrong and this thing stops quickly!

This post was edited

I know a Gym owner here in this small town that paid 3K+ a month in rent from a Mall Corp. There is often not a lot of wiggle room with corps. I have rental property owner customers that have been taken for a ride because of covid. Renters got a pass for months not paying having the rent legally delayed and then renters disappeared. Small claims court is useless these days but yet those property owners still have to pay the mortgage.

This post was edited