RE:Nudists Wearing Masks

Thank you for understanding. Youre so close for nudist adventures. Lets meet up soon.

This post was edited

Oh I would not doubt what so ever it's more members than not following the guidelines. Does not matter if it is this or anything else Luann and I play along with management decisions and authority. True we are viewed as great active members that management looks to us for assistance but then we have seen a few of those type members shown the gate thru the years. Hell I'm to old, tired and busted up to get into trouble anywhere these days.

Yup brother... I hear ya! I usually buck authority... especially at work when it's someone above my pay grade that just wants to boss people around for no reason. But with this virus, I'm pretty much a rule follower. Di has always been and I'd probably get thrown out on my arse if it weren't for her. She's always got an extra mask in her purse for those many times I forget to grab one out the door.

As I've stated before, there are strict rules at our club for guests and day users, then some of those rules are overlooked for members, and even more rules overlooked for members that visit more frequently and are friends with staff and management. Then... there are the residents which don't seem to have any rules or just don't follow them without repercussions. Oh well... we too will do our part to stay healthy and keep others healthy as well.

You two be safe!

This post was edited

we do our part too at the resorts and home ! just do and this will pass sooner!

This post was edited

We figured we might as well have some fun with the situation, since we can't change it. We have to wear our masks when around others by the beach and pool or at the restaurant, but we love to walk through the trails at our local resort. Pictures are not allowed at the resort, but once we were out on the trails and know nobody else will accidentally end up in the background, we went ahead and took a pandemic photo to remember this crazy time (not that we will soon forget).

This post was edited

This I agree with. Masks are proven to reduce the spread of the virus. The change to wearing a mask isn't permanent - it's a temporary measure to save others from contracting COVID.

This post was edited

We figured we might as well have some fun with the situation, since we can't change it. We have to wear our masks when around others by the beach and pool or at the restaurant, but we love to walk through the trails at our local resort. Pictures are not allowed at the resort, but once we were out on the trails and know nobody else will accidentally end up in the background, we went ahead and took a pandemic photo to remember this crazy time (not that we will soon forget).

ma_jandc

Great pic to commemorate a difficult time in all our lives. Most clubs, like yours and ours, have a no picture policy but I do not agree with it. We take pictures everywhere we go and stay. You've given us an idea for our next visit to our club!

This post was edited

Yep, I fall firmly into the "not crossing the road while there's a truck coming doesn't make me less of a pedestrian" sort of category, by analogy. Or perhaps more accurately, "not driving over pedestrians doesn't make me less of a driver", since the mask's not for my own benefit.

This post was edited

I like being fully nude but I like living better.

This post was edited

I like being fully nude but I like living better.

This post was edited

I prefer to wear a mask when people are within a 10-foot radius. I'd rather be naked on the beach than in a hospital.

This post was edited