User accounts with no activity

Hello, as I am exploring this site searching for fellow nudists to have friendship with. Many many times I click on someone's profile only to discover no activity for 3, 5, even 9 years!!! This is ridiculous! There should be a rule in play, if there has been no activity on your account for 6 months, or one year, it will automatically be placed in inactive status and not show up in searches. If user wishes to take up again, simply reactivate account. I read another user pointed out, that we are viewing and probably friends with people who are now deceased. Not a pleasant thought, but a practice such as I outlined above would minimize this. Out of good practice and respect, Administrators please adopt this concept!!

This topic was edited
RE:User accounts with no activity

Hello, as I am exploring this site searching for fellow nudists to have friendship with. Many many times I click on someone's profile only to discover no activity for 3, 5, even 9 years!!! This is ridiculous! There should be a rule in play, if there has been no activity on your account for 6 months, or one year, it will automatically be placed in inactive status and not show up in searches. If user wishes to take up again, simply reactivate account. I read another user pointed out, that we are viewing and probably friends with people who are now deceased. Not a pleasant thought, but a practice such as I outlined above would minimize this. Out of good practice and respect, Administrators please adopt this concept!!

Yes. This has been discussed already. You can search older threads if you are interested to read several opinions.

This post was edited

I agree...have wondered this several times...

This post was edited

One problem with this is that if a member leaves or is removed, every thread he/she started disappears. Therefore, doing so would result it a lot of good discussions being lost. If this quirk can be corrected, I would agree.

This post was edited

I agree. This happens on other sites too. Some groups are defunct and it is a waste of time writing posts for them.

This post was edited

Yes, I have noticed this too. Have also noticed some members on here a lot and it does not show on their profile.

This post was edited

This should all be clear, if you read the Terms of Service

This post was edited