First time being nude for long.

My first time being nude for a long period of time was at home by myself. I still do that plenty of times and plenty of time nude in my bedroom. Unfortunately, I've never gotten the chance to go to any public nude places though.

This topic was edited
RE:First time being nude for long.

That's unfortunate. I always found out-of-the-way places to be nude in nature

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing. Same here, not many opportunities to go naked, with wife and kids in the house and no nudist beaches nearby. Sometimes I go into nature or drive and just take my clothes off, but always on alert to see if somebody is watching. When alone in the house love to walk around naked and do my day to day stuff.

Hope one day meet somebody closeby who can open their door and we can talk in the nude with a cup of coffee and be normal

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing. Same here, not many opportunities to go naked, with wife and kids in the house and no nudist beaches nearby. Sometimes I go into nature or drive and just take my clothes off, but always on alert to see if somebody is watching. When alone in the house love to walk around naked and do my day to day stuff.Hope one day meet somebody closeby who can open their door and we can talk in the nude with a cup of coffee and be normal

Are you naked when your wife is home but the kids are not?

This post was edited

Covid lockdown and Work from home gave ample opportunity for almost all to stay naked the longest ever wished.

Mine was for almost 2 weeks totally naked. Essentials and home delivery items were kept outside the apartment door which I used to pick up later. Since hardly anyone used to have doors open during this time, it was exciting to open the door in naked and pick up items. A few times walked naked in the alley at night and then in daytime.

This post was edited