Home workout

I set up some gym equipment in a spare room of my apt with bench, dumbells, resistance bands, multifonctional pull up, legs raise, dip... bodyweight resistance straps, jumping rope, abs roller wheel... Looking for a workout buddy to workout with and motivate each other. Who wants to join? Let's get naked and have a good sweaty workout session. ;-)

This topic was edited
RE:Home workout

looking to do the same- when at the gym I imagine being nude....for everything BUT the Concept2 rower....can not imagine dangling down along the rail---getting one at home BUT will wear a jock or shorts to protect- then take off to stretch and lift

This post was edited

looking to do the same- when at the gym I imagine being nude....for everything BUT the Concept2 rower....can not imagine dangling down along the rail---getting one at home BUT will wear a jock or shorts to protect- then take off to stretch and lift

Go with shorts. Jocks are too confining.

This post was edited

Is this still available? I'd love to join you for a nude workout sometime!

This post was edited

I'm game skype is Bare Fitness

This post was edited

I have a collection of dumbbells and barbells and two benches in my basement and use them nude regularly in the colder months, not so much when it's warm outside. Now I bike often and lift less. I also have a Concept 2 rowing machine in our three season room at the back of the house. I row naked when it's warm enough and have been caught by friends. Now it's too warm to use it. I don't have to worry about dangling on the rail, God wasn't that kind to me, I don't come close to reaching the rail with my genitals.

This post was edited

I got some home exercise equipment quipment during covid when the gym was closed. Use it often and haven't gone back. Usually nude and always shirtless.

This post was edited