RE:Nude policy in my home

i dont wear clothes in home too, doesnt matter if i'm inside, outside, over the garden, receiving deliveries or visitors, in my property i doesnt need to use any clothes.You're very lucky. I have to dress to answer the door, and if we have company. On Friday we had a plumber come to the house, which meant I had to dress :(

I only put on shorts (no shirt) for frequent visitors, deliveries and tradesmen.
I only wear a shirt for company that does not visit regularly.
Do you do the same?

This post was edited

i dont wear clothes in home too, doesnt matter if i'm inside, outside, over the garden, receiving deliveries or visitors, in my property i doesnt need to use any clothes.You're very lucky. I have to dress to answer the door, and if we have company. On Friday we had a plumber come to the house, which meant I had to dress :(I only put on shorts for frequent visitors, deliveries and tradesmen.Do you do the same?

I have purchased a quick-release changing kilt from pactimo. I have answered the door in that. Next year I'll be using it in the public parts of our gardens.

This post was edited

If I'm home, I'm nude. That includes my back yard. The house behind is elevated and could conceivably see my bare ass if they went all the way to their fence, but I still think the walls are high enough. Not that I care. If they are looking over my fence at my junk that's on them!

But I do live in the bible belt of Southern California, so I won't be answering the door naked any time soon. But having a door bell camera keeps me from having to answer the door most of the time, anyway!

I always wanted a job I could do naked, and thanks to Covid and work from home, I now have just such a job (most days). And on days I do have to leave the house, I usually combine the trip with a stop for a naked hike.

This post was edited

I built my home to be nude. Radiant warm floors and windows up high. It is rainy most of the year but my back deck is south and get the sun. My nudist club friends come over and we sit around and socialize on nice days. If my wife is wearing too many clothes I turn up the heat.

This post was edited

I never wear clothes at my house I live alone. I have one friend knows about it he doesn't work clothes at his house either so when we're at each other's houses we're both naked but we're not gay kind of hard to explain to some people though LOL. But I just love to be naked it's not sexual it's just feels great but I need to find nudist friends I don't have any and I really know how to find any

This post was edited

Finding nudist friends in local area can be difficult. I have one male friend who is a nudist too but both wives are not. We like working on home projects nude so it is all about the project and nudity is just what we are not wearing. Of course, in some cases some clothes help when putting screws and such in pockets. I saw one person talk about being a nude handymanthat would definitely be something I would like. Getting started would be difficult where I live but might be interesting if I could find the right project.

This post was edited

This is incredible! Thank you for sharing!

This post was edited

Nude at home most of the time on weekends and during the week while working from home. We keep some clothes near the door in case of unexpected guests.
The backyard is partially covered from view by neighbors so keep some clothes nearby too. Would rather just stay nude all the time, but this works for now.

This post was edited