Is any one bothered about being a grower rather than a shower?

Personally I dont care that my penis is small when flaccid.

I also model nude for art groups and lots of artists have drawn my small penis

My penis doesnt define who I am or make me less manly because of its small size.

This topic was edited
RE:Is any one bothered about being a grower rather than a shower?

Being nude has nothing to do with this... If you think it does, you are in the wrong arena.

This post was edited

Not at all. When flaccid im fairly small but it does grow to 6+ when, umm it needs to :) i like to be naked without consideration of my dick size.

This post was edited

I don't think about it I am what I am and I take people as they present themselves

This post was edited

I like being a grower myself.

This post was edited

To be honest, there are a couple things that bother me about being a "grower."
1) the cock is meant to be seen, and even when flaccid i would like to be able to "make a good impression." Let's face it, men do check each other out. Oh well, what can we do?
2) when I wear boxers, it would be nice if the flaccid cock would snake down the leg a bit; but instead it tends to poke through the fly. Argh! So I have stopped wearing boxers and switched to boxer briefs (that is, when I'm wearing anything at all.)

This post was edited

Nope, I'm good with being a grower. It used to bother me when I was younger, but not so much anymore!

This post was edited

Always been a grower. Growing up, that is all I saw. I never realized until my mature years that there was such a thing as 'shower'.
What is the upside of being a shower?

This post was edited

I'd like to watch it grow

This post was edited

I always been a natural, sometimes it grows when I show, lol.
If it already grown before I show, then so be it.

This post was edited

It used to really bother me, as most people who saw it would see it in its shrunken state. In my case it certainly doesn't grow loads but enough, it's just when it's at it's smallest I look very out of proportion as a tall guy!

Doesn't bother me these days, plenty of years as a nudist and letting it hang (or poke) out in locker rooms and team showers means I don't feel the shame I used to, I would hope most guys know that soft size isn't a great indication, and if seeing my shriveled little thing makes them feel better about themselves then that's great.

This post was edited