RE:Is any one bothered about being a grower rather than a shower?

Same here I am way out of proportion. When I am soft its barely there and doesnt match but I enjoy nudity and wont let it hinder me.

This post was edited

Good for you, such a small thing (pun intended) to be hung up on. Spending time nude is great and we shouldn't let worries about that sort of thing stop us.

This post was edited

Well, I'm a grower and I'm okay with that. Plus, it makes it a lot more fun to go through the transformation. This site has really helped me accept a lot of things that I used to not.

This post was edited

Hey BM, Long time no speak. I hope you're well and happy.

I'm a grower, very little when soft and I'm 6'4". Lots of partners have commented but had no complaints when I'm erect, nearly 7. I love going nude and don't care when I'm "little". It's fun as a lot will never know.

This post was edited

The male on male locker room judgement has been the most challenging for me. I guess in situations where guys dont fight to agree on dominance then what your cock looks like when flaccid is the first proxy. If not, then its just me! Seeing a guy with a lot on show left me assuming he was dominant in any hierarchy that avoided fighting n bloodshed!
Also, as I have struggled with my weight all my life, what is potentially on show gets hidden in folds of fat. So much so I call mine my little bit of grissle.
Frankly, while it bothers me less as I age, and I love to be naked, solo or socially. Whats on show still matters to me! In regards to my own member, and that that of others!
As I explore my sexuality, I enjoy seeing whats on show and size is a prize. All that said, never had any complaints about my size; albeit I do think women also do judge men by what they show.

This post was edited

As a fisherman's wife once said, "It's not the length of your pole that matters; it is more about how you wiggle your worm". When flaccid, mine can almost completely vanish and even if one was to shave, there would be little to be seen apart from the balls. Anyway, I far prefer too show off my ginger pubes than to ever shave to make the cock look bigger. With age, my six-pack has turned into a party keg and it isn't even easy to see my cock any more! The important thing is that I do not get any complaints, only praise about how I use it, although I am reminded on what one TV comedian once said about getting older and that it now took him all night doing what he used to spend all night doing.

This post was edited

I'd like to be a show-er. I think it would provide me with more confidence. But it grows significantly and it seems more than enough for the various people who have seen it.

Since erect pics don't really seem welcome here is there anywhere to potentially post showing difference?

--Jamie

This post was edited

It doesn't bother me that I'm small when flaccid. When erect its average size, I'm happy with what I have nothing can be done about it anyway!

This post was edited

When I was younger and especially in school I used every birthday cake candle blow out wish on my little guy! Sad, I know.. But I wanted to have a little hang and girth like my friends and teammates did in the showers. It seemed so unfair to me that mine was so much smaller and shriveled. Sure there were a few others like me but so many more bigger. Took me years to get over it and just accept I am who I am. Love being a nudist and surrounding myself with people who appreciate me just as I am. Love going to the Korean spas and relaxing nude with men of all shapes and sizes! Im good now but every once in awhile I still see a guy thats a proud shower and a twinge of jealousy still wavers in my mind. Mostly just curiosity though of what it must have been like to grow up like they did, but then again its just a penis, probably not much different just more of it.

This post was edited

I love your response -- I certainly resemble most of your observations. And, I may have prayed a few times to wake up to a bigger penis. I'm all stubby and shriveled when in the locker room, especially when I've been working out or swimming. It makes the exposure in the locker room even more revealing. I do spend too much time fluffing myself in the locker room shower before making the long walk nude back to change. Being a tall big guy with a dinky dick meant going to a Nude Beach was a Bucket List item I conquered. Ever since, I have felt better about myself and the feeling of being nude in the sun at the beach greatly outweighs my discomfort. Keep showing your cocks not matter how small!!!!

This post was edited